The Student Room Group

How to apply to a Spanish university

I want to apply to study an economics degree in UC3M. I'm not sure to apply through UNEDasiss or the UC3M website. I find the whole enrollment process difficult to understand, what do I do?
Reply 1
Are you applying from an EU country or one where there is an agreement in place? (I believe that’s Switzerland, Norway, Lichtenstein, Andorra & China?) Because if so I believe that changes the situation.

Also are you planning to apply for the early admissions process?

If you’re in a non-EU/non agreement country & aren’t doing early admissions, I think you apply through UNEDassiss. However, if you do want to do early then I think that’s direct to the uni.

I would recommend looking at their website fairly carefully (UC3M accept a ton of international applicants so they do have a section dedicated to it, organised by agreements with countries & early vs. standard applications) Additionally, there are a lot of websites which deal with applying to uni in Spain, so they’ll probably have a guide walking you through it.

Good luck! UC3M is a great choice!
Reply 2
Original post by Lzq3R
Are you applying from an EU country or one where there is an agreement in place? (I believe that’s Switzerland, Norway, Lichtenstein, Andorra & China?) Because if so I believe that changes the situation.

Also are you planning to apply for the early admissions process?

If you’re in a non-EU/non agreement country & aren’t doing early admissions, I think you apply through UNEDassiss. However, if you do want to do early then I think that’s direct to the uni.

I would recommend looking at their website fairly carefully (UC3M accept a ton of international applicants so they do have a section dedicated to it, organised by agreements with countries & early vs. standard applications) Additionally, there are a lot of websites which deal with applying to uni in Spain, so they’ll probably have a guide walking you through it.

Good luck! UC3M is a great choice!

Thank you for the information, I am from Ireland and was planning on doing an early admissions but I'm not sure if they will be looking at my final end of the year exam (Leaving Cert) or my grades throughout the last 2 years of school if I do apply for an early admission.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending