Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Has anyone had an interview with Durham for a BA Primary Education? Mine is next week and I was wondering what it was like?
Advertisement
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by 302010)
Has anyone had an interview with Durham for a BA Primary Education? Mine is next week and I was wondering what it was like?
Can't help with Durham specifically, but this article should be able to give you some advice: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/job...terview-advice
Echopuppy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I had an interview at Durham for Primary Education . It was absolutely fine. Presentation on artefact, presentation on favourite subject and then a few questions. Very friendly interviewers. Don’t worry you’ll be fine. Good luck!
Jessball_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
For the presentations, obviously you need an artefact to show, but did you use any other materials or did you just talk? As I’m not sure if I need to prepare anything else
Echopuppy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jessball_)
For the presentations, obviously you need an artefact to show, but did you use any other materials or did you just talk? As I’m not sure if I need to prepare anything
I just talked. I had a presentation prepared for my favourite subject but there was no need to show them it they were happy to just listen. There isn’t enough time really to do anything else. Good luck
Advertisement
Jessball_
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Echopuppy)
I just talked. I had a presentation prepared for my favourite subject but there was no need to show them it they were happy to just listen. There isn’t enough time really to do anything else. Good luck
Thank you so much!!
Echopuppy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Let me know if you get a place and are going to Durham as I’ve just accepted my place there. Emily
Thank you so much!!
Advertisement
katiiemctigue
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I had my interview yesterday with them and my interviewers were lovely so you’ll be fine!🤗
Echopuppy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by katiiemctigue)
I had my interview yesterday with them and my interviewers were lovely so you’ll be fine!🤗
Let me know how you get on! Emily
Advertisement
katiiemctigue
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Let me know if you get a place and are going to Durham as I’ve just accepted my place there. Emily
How long did they take to give you an offer?😆
Echopuppy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by katiiemctigue)
How long did they take to give you an offer?😆
I had mine on 16th December and found out beginning of Jan but they said they’d had a technical problem with their computer system so I should have heard before Xmas. So I think normally it’s really quick.
Advertisement
katiiemctigue
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you!! The suspense is killing me🤣
13larwal
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Guys, you're scaring me.... I applied in November and I haven't hear ANYTHING since they confirmed my application got to them!! How long did it take them to get back to you about having an interview and how long in advance were you given to prepare?
Advertisement
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Reminder of TSR rules:

Off site social media group chats are not allowed anywhere on TSR, including via PMs.

This is for your protection as we don't know who makes them, and who joins them. Some of you are under 18.

Please do not ask for them, or advertise them in the forum. This thread is made for your discussion, there are also specific subject threads.
Jessball_
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Emily! I just received my offer!! Do you want to share instas or something???
Echopuppy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Emily! I just received my offer!! Do you want to share instas or something???
Oh brilliant. Yes that would be great!
Erinmilner
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I have my interview next week and I was just wondering what types of questions did they ask you?
Advertisement
Echopuppy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Erinmilner)
Hi, I have my interview next week and I was just wondering what types of questions did they ask you?
There was the artefact, subject presentation and a few questions. No surprises so please don’t worry
Jessball_
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh brilliant. Yes that would be great!
My Instagram is _jessball x
Erinmilner
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There was the artefact, subject presentation and a few questions. No surprises so please don’t worry
Thank you! I am really nervous but hopefully it will go okay
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (77)
11.81%
Virtual campus tours/open days (158)
24.23%
Live streaming events (52)
7.98%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (59)
9.05%
A uni comparison tool (153)
23.47%
An in-person event when available (153)
23.47%