The Student Room Group

Is my body count too high?

I’m 18 and it’s 5 . Is it too high? Would you ( a guy) date me ?.

Scroll to see replies

Wdum?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Wdum?

I’ve had sex with 5 people and I’m 18, is that too high? Would a guy date me with a body count of 5
Body count isn't a factor I consider when deciding whether or not to date someone. Your body count could be 1000 for all I care.

Considering you're on TSR I would say no
Reply 5
Original post by chloenix
Body count isn't a factor I consider when deciding whether or not to date someone. Your body count could be 1000 for all I care.

I’m worried I’ll get judged for it, the last guy I dated I love him and he loves me but we’re not together because he said he couldn’t make me his girlfriend because my bc is 5
Reply 6
Original post by 2cool4life
Considering you're on TSR I would say no

No to what part ? Is it too high ?
I’m worried I’ll get judged for it, the last guy I dated I love him and he loves me but we’re not together because he said he couldn’t make me his girlfriend because my bc is 5

He's an immature child then and you should say good riddance.
If anything having 5 as a bodycount is a blessing. It'll ensure that only those with truly good intentions and maturity will date you.
Reply 8
5 is not high at all, if someone doesn't want to date you just because of your body count then you're honestly better off without them anyway it just shows how insecure they are
No to what part ? Is it too high ?

No, coz you're lying - no one on TSR has ever had sex
Original post by bvbx
5 is not high at all, if someone doesn't want to date you just because of your body count then you're honestly better off without them anyway it just shows how insecure they are

Are you sure it’s not high ? I’m really worried I won’t be able to have sex till I get married now as it’ll be seen as too high
Depends what ur like tbh i wudnt care about the body count😀

I doubt that. There's adults on here too, you know.
if you loved those guys then it's not really that high, if you just f*ked them randomly and wantonly then yeah it's a bit high

Only an insecure guy would care. As soon as you show the guy who you really are body count literally couldn't be more meaningless. Also it means youre probably a good shagger and most guys arent opposed to that lmao. Just keep doing your thing and the right guy will come along

Hahahahhahahah
Original post by gracieee16
I doubt that. There's adults on here too, you know.

Yeah adult virgins

If you're hot and have a decent personality then bodycount dont matter. Also cant be carrying yourself like some wild gal, as long as you're respectable and a attractive gal then body count really doesn't matter
Yeah adult virgins

I don't even get how adults are on here. skskssks
I think it's embarrassing
Are you sure it’s not high ? I’m really worried I won’t be able to have sex till I get married now as it’ll be seen as too high

5 at the age of 18 is a great number. Not too high. Not too low.

It would be fine if you added about 4 per year for the next 3 years, whilst you are at uni.

And you don't have to tell anyone how many people you've had sex with. It's your own personal business.
If anyone asks, don't take their question seriously. Treat their question as a set-up line for a joke.
EG, if you are obviously not a virgin you could say "I'm a virgin." with a little smile on your face.
Or you could answer with "(slight pause) Five... (pause) hundred and forty six. I work as a high class call girl." with a little smile on your face.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending