History A Level Wider reading

Watch this thread
MattW02
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Yo so I would like to do more wider reading around the a level course for history as a New Years resolution as I find it really interesting and want to aim for an A* at the end of the year provided they aren’t cancelled by Gazza. The topics are America (1917-88), The British Empire and Apartheid. If anyone knows of any websites/ places to look for more info on them then please do share!! Much appreciated

(BTW I don’t mind reading books but I would also love it if there was a website with more content)
LailaGunn
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by MattW02)
Yo so I would like to do more wider reading around the a level course for history as a New Years resolution as I find it really interesting and want to aim for an A* at the end of the year provided they aren’t cancelled by Gazza. The topics are America (1917-88), The British Empire and Apartheid. If anyone knows of any websites/ places to look for more info on them then please do share!! Much appreciated

(BTW I don’t mind reading books but I would also love it if there was a website with more content)
A level or GCSE
LailaGunn
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by LailaGunn)
A level or GCSE
I would recommend revision world (A level and GCSE) or Seneca learning (mainly just GCSE)
LailaGunn
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by LailaGunn)
I would recommend revision world (A level and GCSE) or Seneca learning (mainly just GCSE)
Also studywise

These are the best websites
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by MattW02)

One general book unrelated to your specific course that would be useful is Studying History by Black and Macraild.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
15.76%
The paper was reasonable (190)
49.1%
Not feeling great about that exam... (97)
25.06%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
10.08%

Watched Threads