Turn on thread page Beta

Biggest regret in life? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    my regrets are
    Not getting closer to mom when I was younger.
    and some stuff I said,I always regret stuff I say this mouth never shuts :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Every little silly thing i have did since i turned 13 which has caused my parents to never trust me.

ReputationRep:
    erm....being so dam dum!
    and right now not going to my niece's 1st b-day (which was last night)

ReputationRep:
    I HAD the chance to go up mount kilimanjaroo! climb it, when i used to live in tanzania!!!

IT was an opportunity of a life time! but hey ima gonnnaa go bck there n make sure i make it 2 the TOP!

ReputationRep:
    Worst thing I did has to be growing up. I wish I was still 5

ReputationRep:
    Not seeing my friend in hospital before he died. He had been in a coma for 3 days and everyone kept telling me he would be ok but he died from a heart attack.

Puts most things into perspective for me now.

ReputationRep:
    My biggest regret... not that big.. but I regret misbehaving and doing no work during Years 10 and 11.. now I'm stuck with not-that-great GCSE results.

ReputationRep:
    Going to the school nearest me instead of looking around - I hate mine

ReputationRep:
    My biggest regret so far I think is the Uni I chose to go to and the course I picked. It could be worse but I think I could have done a lot better for myself if id researched it a bit more carefully first and thought more about what kind of Uni would suit me. I regret lots of little things besides that but having just started Uni that's the one that stands out at the moment.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.