lukeheath
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Im looking to buy my first year notes because I don't learn well just from reading and taking notes so it is not worth my time to spend writing and id rather focus on learning.

What are the best websites to buy from?

Thanks in advance

Studying Law
Last edited by lukeheath; 5 months ago
Joleee
Badges: 19
Report 5 months ago
is that even a thing? ngl if it's a thing it sounds like a terrible idea to me because you won't know if they're any good or not. law also changes all the time and so they may be outdated. if they're bare-bones notes then there's no point in buying them as you can get that information from your textbook or print them out from Westlaw (it's a legal research database that you will be using). bearing in mind also that law is ultimately graded on further reading and research, creating unique and air-tight arguments and demonstrating that you actually understand what you're talking about. you can't get that by reading other people's notes as they might understand law or think about law in a different way to you; you have to find something in it that means something to you personally, know what i'm saying?
ipsabhatt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
depends on your subjects
people post their revision notes all the time e.g physics and maths tutor do loads for sciences and geo
getrevising
revisely are ones i use
if you do Edexcel history pm and ill give send you my notes for all of year 1
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (41)
29.29%
No (99)
70.71%

Watched Threads