First two years transfer grades problem

Watch
deja97
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hello,
For my undergrad I had my first two years in a different university then I transferred to my current uni. All my grades form the first two years are. marked as "T" without a letter grade. It's a bit hard for me to get official grades by now since I left that university long time ago. Would this be a problem? My gpa for second year semesters : 3.3, 3.5 and for my fourth year first semester: 3.85 and so far my cumulative is. 3.55 but I'm expecting 3.6

So would this be okay or would the first two years being transferred credit be a problem? ( I would love to apply to kcl and ucl)
Thank you!!
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by deja97)
Hello,
For my undergrad I had my first two years in a different university then I transferred to my current uni. All my grades form the first two years are. marked as "T" without a letter grade. It's a bit hard for me to get official grades by now since I left that university long time ago. Would this be a problem? My gpa for second year semesters : 3.3, 3.5 and for my fourth year first semester: 3.85 and so far my cumulative is. 3.55 but I'm expecting 3.6

So would this be okay or would the first two years being transferred credit be a problem? ( I would love to apply to kcl and ucl)
Thank you!!
Yes, it probably will be a problem. You do need to go back to the original Uni and get a full transcript. Universities keep transcripts for years, I've recently got mine from a degree I did 30 years ago!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (0)
0%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (4)
21.05%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (3)
15.79%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (2)
10.53%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (8)
42.11%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (2)
10.53%

Watched Threads