Uni of Nottingham or Uni of Birmingham

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Which is better for A+F related courses? Which one is in a better setting,better area etc.Which one has a nice homely green vibe.
stillcrying
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Which is better for A+F related courses? Which one is in a better setting,better area etc.Which one has a nice homely green vibe.
I've applied to both but I think I prefer Nottingham as the campus is very green and spacious. It seems like a great place to study. Birmingham has a good reputation too, but Nottingham appeals to me more.
RoyalBeams
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You will have to visit both to answer your own questions.

Other people cannot determine your feelings for you.
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Id say Nottingham has a more "green" vibe. Nottingham uni is rest on the edge of the city but the main campus is huge and has lots of fields and things on it, whilst on campus it doesn't feel like its in a city.

Id say the general reputation between Nottingham & Birmingham is pretty similar Notts is probably slightly more prestigious but certainly not significant difference.
For economics Notts has a very strong reputation & Notts also have the PWC flying start accountancy BSc course.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Northampton all the way

however BCU
Anonymous #1
I still haven't got any reply back for accounting and finance.Anyone else not got a reply?
feegle42
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nottingham has a LOVELY campus- definitely a green vibe. It has a huge lake on campus (you can go rowing on it in the summer) and Wollaton Park is a huge deer park and stately home which is just off the North of campus too (where batman was filmed). Also the tram system means it is easy to get around the city so you can easily go shopping (or you can walk into Beeston which is off the west of campus and has lots of shops and charity shops).
Anonymous #1
(Original post by feegle42)
Nottingham has a LOVELY campus- definitely a green vibe. It has a huge lake on campus (you can go rowing on it in the summer) and Wollaton Park is a huge deer park and stately home which is just off the North of campus too (where batman was filmed). Also the tram system means it is easy to get around the city so you can easily go shopping (or you can walk into Beeston which is off the west of campus and has lots of shops and charity shops).
Thank you, I think I will post likely be going to Nottingham hopefully
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (62)
12.65%
Virtual campus tours/open days (115)
23.47%
Live streaming events (44)
8.98%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (47)
9.59%
A uni comparison tool (111)
22.65%
An in-person event when available (111)
22.65%