Calling all grade 9 sudents

Watch this thread
2939HIHI
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How do you plan your revision timetable? Please tell me? Are there any more websites you used for maths, science, English language, English literature, geography, religious education, business. Any one of them you take.
cerys03
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
for maths I used corbettmaths.

for the timetable, make a list of all the topics you need to revise and then do a few topics a day
o_reo
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
maths - mathswatch (tbh I barely revised maths but maths genie is also good)
sciences - seneca, educake, pmt
English language +lit - mr bruff and mr salles on YouTube + essay plans/ mind maps for lit
r.e. - didn't revise this at all but Seneca I guess
didn't take geography or business sorry

I never made a timetable bc personally that doesn't work for me I just write a list of everything I need to do then tick it off once done
the app "adapt" is meant to be good for making you a timetable but I haven't used it myself
katnissprim0
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Maths: I use a bunch of resources, it’s nice to vary your revision. I bought the CGP maths revision guide - it’s useful but doesn’t necessarily go in depth within the topics. Corbett maths is a god send lool.
English: mr bruff and ask your teacher loads of questions
Geography: I make mindmaps for each case study and then look at them when I’m brushing my teeth etc...
Science: Freesciencelessons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t do the rest sorry xx good luck !
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
For geography I used seneca, I think the other ones I used have already been said!
ApplePiePanda
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Physics and Maths Tutor has quite a few questions, I use it for the sciencey subjects.

One suggestion could be to pair your subjects up, like pair a subject you like, and a 'meh' subject together and see how that works. Because in theory, you should be looking forward to the subject you like, and if you also do a subject you're kind of 50/50 at, hopefully you'll feel more motivated?

Also, know when you work best, e.g. if you can work at like 6am in the morning, or if you're more productive in the evenings or late afternoons
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (69)
41.57%
They're exactly what I expected (38)
22.89%