The Student Room Group

Ucas clearing 2021

Hi:smile: I know ucas clearing is a long ways away yet, but I've got no offers from any of my choices so far and I've completely changed my mind on what course I want to do.
I was just wondering if I could apply through extra if I already had an offer? Also, could I apply through clearing if I had an offer that I didn't want to accept? Like would it let me do so on Track or are you only allowed to apply through extra/clearing if you have no offers?

I'd appreciate any help! Thanks!
Original post by S.Noor
Hi:smile: I know ucas clearing is a long ways away yet, but I've got no offers from any of my choices so far and I've completely changed my mind on what course I want to do.
I was just wondering if I could apply through extra if I already had an offer? Also, could I apply through clearing if I had an offer that I didn't want to accept? Like would it let me do so on Track or are you only allowed to apply through extra/clearing if you have no offers?

I'd appreciate any help! Thanks!

You have to decline/withdraw from your original 5 choices to use extra. Same with clearing - you can’t use clearing if you’re holding an offer already.

If you want to change course but like your original 5 universities then you can contact them and ask them to change the subject you’ve applied for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending