getupdodger
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hello! Any advice on which accommodation to go with for Nottingham. Looking for around <£140? Either near the city centre or near the uni. Got health issues so good transport nearby would be best. I had to spend Year 1 at home so need a good accom for next year!
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by getupdodger)
Hello! Any advice on which accommodation to go with for Nottingham. Looking for around <£140? Either near the city centre or near the uni. Got health issues so good transport nearby would be best. I had to spend Year 1 at home so need a good accom for next year!
For uni of Notts I believe the halls nearer uni park or Jubilee are the better option, closer to your studies and around the uni of community. Obviously your health issues and where you need to visit is also important but the QMC is right by uni park and the cripps health centre is also on campus.

You could also consider teaming up with others and moving into private accommodation.
accommodationforstudents.com
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hello,

Our website provides an extensive list of recommended accommodation options for students. We have plenty to choose from, with different options including flats with en-suite bathrooms, studio apartments or houses through letting agents you can trust. There are a number of different options of private halls of residences available which often include facilities such as study spaces, cinema rooms and gyms. There is also a section on our website where students can connect to others at the same university who are looking at properties in the same area. This gives you a chance to chat to like-minded students, without any pressure of commitment. If you are interested, please check out our website here: https://www.accommodationforstudents.com/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (139)
42.77%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (38)
11.69%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.31%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (68)
20.92%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.46%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.85%

Watched Threads