The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Studio Accommodation Question

I'm looking at the Studio options in St. Mary's and noticed that there are different types of studios. I imagine it has to do with how big the room is.
Does anyone have layouts, pictures, or size measurements for the different type studios at St. Mary's?
I have seen the 360 of a St. Mary's studio but it isn't labeled as to which kind it is.

I have received an unconditional offer but am not able to accept until I hear the results of an external scholarship I applied for, so I do not have access to any of this information just yet.

Thank you in advance!
Original post by Anonymous
I'm looking at the Studio options in St. Mary's and noticed that there are different types of studios. I imagine it has to do with how big the room is.
Does anyone have layouts, pictures, or size measurements for the different type studios at St. Mary's?
I have seen the 360 of a St. Mary's studio but it isn't labeled as to which kind it is.

I have received an unconditional offer but am not able to accept until I hear the results of an external scholarship I applied for, so I do not have access to any of this information just yet.

Thank you in advance!

Hi there,

You can find the measurements and other information about all of our accommodation options here. You can find the document at the bottom of this page, under the Download information section.
We have a Virtual Open Day on the 30th of January, it's an opportunity to live chat with the Accommodation Team and other staff from the University. It's also a great chance to learn more about the University and the course you will be studying. You can register online here.

But if you have any other questions in the meantime I would be happy to help :smile:
Anna
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Bangor Uni
Hi there,

You can find the measurements and other information about all of our accommodation options here. You can find the document at the bottom of this page, under the Download information section.
We have a Virtual Open Day on the 30th of January, it's an opportunity to live chat with the Accommodation Team and other staff from the University. It's also a great chance to learn more about the University and the course you will be studying. You can register online here.

But if you have any other questions in the meantime I would be happy to help :smile:
Anna

Hello Anna,

Thank you very much! That definitely helps. Oh, that virtual day sounds helpful, I'll definitely check that out.
Do you, by chance, know what size studio was featured in the 360 video here?

Thanks!
Hello Anna,

Thank you very much! That definitely helps. Oh, that virtual day sounds helpful, I'll definitely check that out.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back in touch :smile:

Let me find out for you and i'll get back to you asap.

Sera :smile:
Hello Anna,

Thanks!

Hi there,

I've spoken to our halls office here at Bangor and they have said because we have different kind of studios at different sizes, I'm afraid they don't have measurements.

Hopefully before you attend University there will be an opportunity for you to visit :smile:

Sera

Quick Reply

Latest