Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Name:Tim
AS:AAB
Course:Finance, Accounting and Management (ABB)
Info: Little worried that the course is going to be a little too theory based.. I find more quant work easier than looongg essays.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Kris
AAAC
Politics
I'm not actually that bothered about Nottingham, I'd say its my fourth choice, but I hope I get an offer anyway haha
Name: Jess
AS: AABB (Maths, Economics, History, English Language)
Course: Economics
Info: Getting predicted AAA so hopefully it'll be alright. The department impressed me at the open day and Notts is probably my first choice at the moment. :smile:
Reply 4
Name: Alexa
AS: AABC
course: psychology :smile: yay!
Info: hopefully predicted AAA, really loved the campus and the course here, so hoping for an offer!

hope everyone gets the offer they want.
xxx
Reply 5
Name:.....
AS: aaaab (maths, economics, english literature, biology, ts)
course: Finance, accounting and management
info: predicted grades AAAA/B
questions: when do the first batch of offers come out?
Name: Morgan
AS Grades: ABC (English Lit, History, French) + Pass at Welsh Baccalaureate
Chosen course: MSci International Relations and Global Issues (AAA)
Any other info: Predicted AAB with a coupla resits in History and French, plus the Welsh Bacc counts as an A at A-Level so I'm hoping for an offer of AA or AB from all my Unis. Really enjoyed Nottingham and ROCK CITY!!! :biggrin:
Questions: Anyone else do this course? Or Applying? My only concern (apart from getting in) is that I'm not really a globalist, I'm Alter-Globalist if anything.
Reply 7
Name: Michael
AS Grades: ABBC (Economics, English Lit, History, Law)
Chosen course: Politics
Any other info: Predicted AAA. B's were close to A's, but 1/2 modules dragged my overall grade down, retakes :frown:. I orginally was going to apply to LSE, but I hate the places, so notts it is. Good luck to everyone :smile:
02mik_e
Any other info: Predicted AAA. B's were close to A's, but 1/2 modules dragged my overall grade down, retakes :frown:. I orginally was going to apply to LSE, but I hate the places, so notts it is. Good luck to everyone :smile:

Same to you :smile: Hope to see you there in a year.
What didn't you like at LSE? I'm thinking of applying there myself?
Reply 9
Mrgd291190
Same to you :smile: Hope to see you there in a year.
What didn't you like at LSE? I'm thinking of applying there myself?

Have you been there? It doesn't look like a uni, more like an office apartment. The place is also really small and cramped up. I just thought that there would be no point in applying if I don't like it. Plus, I've lived in London for 14 years of my life and need a change :smile:
02mik_e
Have you been there? It doesn't look like a uni, more like an office apartment. The place is also really small and cramped up. I just thought that there would be no point in applying if I don't like it. Plus, I've lived in London for 14 years of my life and need a change :smile:

No, I can't get down easily, I live a bit of a distance. Will certainly nip down if I get an offer.
Hmm...that doesn't sound good. Thanks for the heads up, might just stick with Notts. But I have a similar situation to you, I've lived in a nowheresville all my life so I desperately want a change so that would mean a city and where's better then London?
Thanks for the info :smile:
Reply 11
02mik_e

I got B;s as well, and they were so close to A's as well, so irritating! For like a week I kept thinking "omg i know where i lost that one mark"
:frown:
Reply 12
Name: Beth
AS Grades: AAAAA
Chosen course: Medicine
Any other info: I'm excited :woo: Nottingham looked really nice when I went!
Name: Rob
AS Grades: AAAAB
Chosen Course: Economics
Other stuff: Really impressed by the place, applying for Cambridge but if they turn me down and Nottm make me an offer, I would perhaps be happier than if I got into Cambridge.
Reply 14
Name: Jay
AS Grades: AAAB (C in general)
Chosen course: Economics
Any other info: looks like an cambridge-esque place
Name: Rosemary
Grades: AAB (relevant, B Physics) AAB (Not relevant)
Course: Physics with Theoretical Physics

Nottingham is my top choice after Cambridge! Looks lovely, brilliant course as well :smile:
What the hell is up with Notts and Cambridge? :confused:
Reply 17
Name: Charly farly foo
AS Grades: A2 grades AAAB (I'm on my gap year)
Chosen course: Geoggggggers MA
Any other info: Nottingham is my top choice Uni cos I've missed the Cambridge deadline, hoping to live in Broadgate Park... I'm gonna be a year older than anyone else and I'm not really that into clubbing/drinking anymore (I've done it to death, literally) so if anyone wants to come and drink tea with me in my flat then holla :tongue:
Reply 18
Name: S.J !
A2 Grades: BCD; can't believe they let me in (i'm on my gap yearrrr)
Chosen course: microbiologyyyy
Any other info: i can't bloody wait to gooo; looks well snazzzy
Name: robotic_dancer
AS Grades: AABB
Chosen course: Management Studies and German

Latest

Trending

Trending