Need help or advice with Psychology A-level (AQA)?

Watch
unicorn12389
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hiya, I have recently completed my A-levels and received A*A*A. With an A in Psychology AQA, I have a place at university to study psychology and I am currently on a gap year. If anyone is interested in online tutoring I would be happy to help. Please message me and we can set up a time to video call.

Attached below are an examples of my class notes.
Last edited by unicorn12389; 5 months ago
unicorn12389
Rep:
?
(Original post by sognatore)
What other subjects did you do? (Well done on your grades btw!)
Oh thank you ! I did Business AQA and Drama WJEC. What are you studying?
unicorn12389
Rep:
?
(Original post by sognatore)
Ah nice, I’m doing biology chemistry and psychology. For psychology, what I’m doing atm is answering all the 16 marker questions from the textbooks on a word document, then I’m going to do the past papers. But the problem is I’m on a gap year so I have no one who can mark my 16 markers, like idk how many marks they would get... also another problem is I’m finding it difficult to memorise all the AO3 points and writing the 16 markers in 20 mins... I really want an A
Okay, well I can help mark your essays and show you my past papers. I also have some A03 flashcards I made during my course, evaluation can seem tricky but I can defiantly help with that which will help to get you an A-A* because thats where most of the marks are. If you'd like to private message me we can set a time to have a tester call and talk about essay planning. If you need anymore help I would be charging £25 per hour, and we can go over anything you are finding difficult in the course.
Gulfessaysolutio
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by unicorn12389)
Hiya, my name is Atalanta I have recently completed my A-levels and received A*A*A. With an A in Psychology AQA, I have a place at university to study psychology and I am currently on a gap year. If anyone is interested in online tutoring I would be happy to help. Please message me and we can set up a time to video call x

Attached below are an examples of my class notes.
Nice
unicorn12389
Rep:
?
Here are some evaluation flashcards I made during my psychology aqa a-levels. You can print and stick them onto physical cards for active revision
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (191)
43.81%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.24%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (34)
7.8%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
20.87%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.55%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.73%

Watched Threads