University 2022

Watch this thread
strawberryleaves
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi I'm planning on attending university in 2022 to do a law undergrad degree, I'm starting my 2nd year of A-levels this year. I know the deadline for application is Jan 15th 2022 for 2022 entry, but what other timelines do I need to be aware of? When do I apply?

I'm self-taught so I'm going off of info online, I thought you have to apply in November but I saw loads of dates like June, Septemeber, etc?? Help lol when do I apply. I was going to start learning year 2 content in August 2021 and then of course final exams in 2022 summer. Is that ok?
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
If you intend to apply for Oxford or Cambridge - 15 October 2021

If you are applying to any Unis needing LNAT - check the registration and exam deadline dates carefully (similar each year) : https://lnat.ac.uk/registration/dates-and-deadlines/
strawberryleaves
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by McGinger)
If you intend to apply for Oxford or Cambridge - 15 October 2021

If you are applying to any Unis needing LNAT - check the registration and exam deadline dates carefully (similar each year) : https://lnat.ac.uk/registration/dates-and-deadlines/
Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.74%
The paper was reasonable (192)
48.73%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.38%
It was TERRIBLE (40)
10.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed