The Student Room Group

Don’t like Nando’s much

It’s ok but after I went a couple of times, it was kind of normal. It wasn’t anything amazing. It’s something that can be cooked from home cheaply and taste the same. I don’t like peri peri much tho. What’s the best in the menu?

Scroll to see replies

I feel like you should be banned.
Original post by SparkleFace
It’s ok but after I went a couple of times, it was kind of normal. It wasn’t anything amazing. It’s something that can be cooked from home cheaply and taste the same. I don’t like peri peri much tho. What’s the best in the menu?

Personally, I think everything in Nando's is overrated! Usually, what my parents do is cook the chicken themselves and buy the sauces from Tesco. It's very similar to what you would get in Nando's.
Not sure of the things you can cook at home if you don't want plain chicken, but I agree with you that Nando's is nothing amazing.
Original post by 5hyl33n
Personally, I think everything in Nando's is overrated! Usually, what my parents do is cook the chicken themselves and buy the sauces from Tesco. It's very similar to what you would get in Nando's.

Yeh that’s what I was thinking too.

Original post by barnetlad
Not sure of the things you can cook at home if you don't want plain chicken, but I agree with you that Nando's is nothing amazing.

I like spicy, lemony and herby chicken. But peri peri is not for me. But in general yeh Nando’s isn’t something that’s that cool. It was probably a tradition for families to go and have Nando’s rather it being for the taste.
I've only been once.
It's not the sort of place I'd go mad for.
It is amazing. BEST chicken apart from my mums
I agree
I don't like Nando's at all.
I'm allergic to the food & sauces and everything seems overpriced.
Original post by londonmyst

literally allergic
?
:eek:

Yeh ur is pretty over priced
Original post by Obolinda
literally allergic
?
:eek:

Citrus allergy.
Citrus allergy.

ahh ok
my bad
I like Nandos. Its just something casual & easy.
Wouldn't say its particularly special but its all nice, personally prefer going for a steak or a curry but id never complain stopping off at nandos.
Peri chips are elite tho.
A list of alternative options

WingYip
Wetherspoons
JustEat.com
Deliveroo.com

See which nice restaurants and family pubs are in your town. Look them up. Try Yelp or Google. Alternatively you can use a food delivery app or order food directly from a restaurant.
Never had a nandos, please dont ban me 😂
Original post by mnot
I like Nandos. Its just something casual & easy.
Wouldn't say its particularly special but its all nice, personally prefer going for a steak or a curry but id never complain stopping off at nandos.
Peri chips are elite tho.

Maybe I’ll prefer peri chips rather than peri chicken? I’ll need to test it out

Original post by tinygirl96
A list of alternative options

WingYip
Wetherspoons
JustEat.com
Deliveroo.com

See which nice restaurants and family pubs are in your town. Look them up. Try Yelp or Google. Alternatively you can use a food delivery app or order food directly from a restaurant.

Thankss. I’ll defo try

Original post by Lshort17
Never had a nandos, please dont ban me 😂

No no, you’re welcome here :biggrin:
Chinese food is quite nice. You can not go terribly wrong with egg based rice or noodles.

Overpriced???? Look nandos is cheap compared to most restaurants. You can walk out full with a meal that's a tenner
Same :five:
My mum makes better chicken.

Quick Reply

Latest