Dear any TSR Helper people Community Facilitators etc...

Watch
Tangledseries
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
will someone please help me with my CV and read it xxx
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Post your CV in this private forum:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=339

And TSR's expert CV Helpers (i.e. threeportdrift) will gladly assist.

Please do not post your CV in public forum, it won't stay there long if you do. :hand:
Last edited by 04MR17; 5 months ago
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Tangledseries)
will someone please help me with my CV and read it xxx
You've already posted on the CV Help forum and ignored all advice from someone with about 30 years experience. How do you think it's going to work better in an open forum?
Tangledseries
Rep:
?
(Original post by threeportdrift)
You've already posted on the CV Help forum and ignored all advice from someone with about 30 years experience. How do you think it's going to work better in an open forum?
NO but I have reformed it and I know I am not gonna get the job but I want to try!!! You don't get anywjere in life without trying...also AQA might feel pitty on me...PLZ read once more...anyone...I am keeping it as I have done it and will send off by the end of next week...thank you...I have no experience or skills so I know I will be homeless, or suicidal anyway but I might aswell at least try...
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
NO but I have reformed it and I know I am not gonna get the job but I want to try!!! You don't get anywjere in life without trying...also AQA might feel pitty on me...PLZ read once more...anyone...I am keeping it as I have done it and will send off by the end of next week...thank you...I have no experience or skills so I know I will be homeless, or suicidal anyway but I might aswell at least try...
I wish you luck with your job search, however please do not post your CV anywhere on site except the forum linked above for your own safety also please don't send it to anyone privately. Good luck!
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
And we've discussed your claim to no experience or skills at some length. I've given you a range of options, examples and ideas on how you find experience and skills you do have and/or how to get skills and experience. To date you've ignored everything. You appear to have zero appreciation of how recruitment works, despite my various attempts to explain it. Helping your fellow GCSE students measure flour in a home economics class is not evidence of rule following and attention to detail sufficient to be considered for an examination marker's position!

Melodrama may work in your narrow social circle, it certainly doesn't work in the adult world which you will soon meet head on.
Tangledseries
Rep:
?
(Original post by threeportdrift)
And we've discussed your claim to no experience or skills at some length. I've given you a range of options, examples and ideas on how you find experience and skills you do have and/or how to get skills and experience. To date you've ignored everything. You appear to have zero appreciation of how recruitment works, despite my various attempts to explain it. Helping your fellow GCSE students measure flour in a home economics class is not evidence of rule following and attention to detail sufficient to be considered for an examination marker's position!

Melodrama may work in your narrow social circle, it certainly doesn't work in the adult world which you will soon meet head on.
Ok no worries....I am just going to send it off because I have no idea of how I can demonstrate my skills like rule following (except no detentions etc.) Oooo wait can I mention year 12 and 13 awards for RS eeee thx ????
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (19)
30.65%
No (43)
69.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise