Accommodation near Aston university

Watch
SomeshSurprise
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I am looking for accommodation nearby Aston uni.
Anyone knows about beech gardens (liberty gardens)in B15?

Also I have seen a room in a property. The location is in the midst of the area (B19) surronding lazells, handsworth, newton, aston. I googled an found they are popular for crimes. Had any idea?

And any tips how to find a decent accommodation in a good budget?
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by SomeshSurprise)
I am looking for accommodation nearby Aston uni.
Anyone knows about beech gardens (liberty gardens)in B15?

Also I have seen a room in a property. The location is in the midst of the area (B19) surronding lazells, handsworth, newton, aston. I googled an found they are popular for crimes. Had any idea?

And any tips how to find a decent accommodation in a good budget?
Hi there,

I haven't heard of beech gardens, but a quick google search shows that it's not that far from Aston University. There are a few more accommodations closer to Aston University, in the general B4 area, that you might want to check out.
My advice would be to find out what part of the accommodation would be most attractive to you: cost, location, proximity, amenities, etc. and priorities that.
This website ( https://www.accommodationforstudents.com/birmingham) might be able to assist you in your search.
Hope this has helped

*Ethel
Arifahbegum15
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
The old fire station is very nice and is right next to Aston main building
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.29%
Okay (64)
29.49%
A bit lacking (81)
37.33%
Not good at all (54)
24.88%

Watched Threads