The Student Room Group

I want bigger booooobs

I am cONVINCED that if my boobs were bigger I'd be so much happier. I'm cool with the rest of my body but ma boobs let me down. I'm talking A CUPS. if my boobs were bigger I'd feel SO attractive. I'd be able to wear better clothes and not feel like I look like a teenage boy!! I'm 15 btw, is there still time? I don't see them growing as I can't gain weight and am mega skinny. any comments will be appreciated on any aspect of this post

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I am cONVINCED that if my boobs were bigger I'd be so much happier. I'm cool with the rest of my body but ma boobs let me down. I'm talking A CUPS. if my boobs were bigger I'd feel SO attractive. I'd be able to wear better clothes and not feel like I look like a teenage boy!! I'm 15 btw, is there still time? I don't see them growing as I can't gain weight and am mega skinny. any comments will be appreciated on any aspect of this post

hey there is still time!! I’m 16 and a couple years ago I practically had none and now mine are Ds, however they also might not for you and that’s completely okay! In fact, I’m seeing a lot of people say they prefer smaller boobs nowadays (rly sad that women’s bodies go through trends tho) and it also means you can get away with wearing certain tops that big chested girls feel they can’t. I’d rather have smaller boobs tbf but learning to accept my body how it is
(edited 3 years ago)
You will just attract creeps and pervs with this thread
idk
I'm 16 and wear a 38B. I'm also 128 pounds and 5'4. I think what's best is to embrace yourself for who you are.
of course there’s still time, but also you know a lot of boys prefer smaller boobs !! every boys preference is different. however, i hope u soon learn to love your body regardless of what society finds attractive <3
or girls !! sorry i assumed ur sexuality
your boobs do have time to get bigger. If you go on birth control ever (im not advising to do this just for bigger boobs just if u do) they usually do get a big bigger. My boobs have fluctuated loads since i was 12 (when i first got boobs) and im 18 and they continue to get bigger. But really there r better things to worry about. Please dont let this get to you. I let my self eestem get worse and worse (not that you let it but u know what i mean) for years and it was so detrimental to my mental health. Please seek some help if you feel like this is getting to you. Now that i have worked on it i realise how much there r bigger things to worry about in life. (this has become quite deep but i felt like i should say something)
Reply 8
Original post by JesusIsGod100
You will just attract creeps and pervs with this thread

ok? lol that's their problem not mine I just want advice
Reply 9
Original post by something_orphic
your boobs do have time to get bigger. If you go on birth control ever (im not advising to do this just for bigger boobs just if u do) they usually do get a big bigger. My boobs have fluctuated loads since i was 12 (when i first got boobs) and im 18 and they continue to get bigger. But really there r better things to worry about. Please dont let this get to you. I let my self eestem get worse and worse (not that you let it but u know what i mean) for years and it was so detrimental to my mental health. Please seek some help if you feel like this is getting to you. Now that i have worked on it i realise how much there r bigger things to worry about in life. (this has become quite deep but i felt like i should say something)

I might be going on birth control soon anyways so yay! thanks, yeah that's great advice I'll try not to dwell on it too much :smile:
of course there’s still time, but also you know a lot of boys prefer smaller boobs !! every boys preference is different. however, i hope u soon learn to love your body regardless of what society finds attractive <3

yeah true thanks so much :smile:
or girls !! sorry i assumed ur sexuality

lol it's cool I'm straight anyways
Original post by GayPotato
I'm 16 and wear a 38B. I'm also 128 pounds and 5'4. I think what's best is to embrace yourself for who you are.

we're the same height! I'm a 32A I think. I'll try embrace it you're right :smile: thanks
lol it's cool I'm straight anyways

homophobe

trust me u dont
big boobs?... chile anyway so
I want smaller boobs. Be happy with the small ones. At least they won't get saggy so soon and you can actually walk down the stairs without bra and still don't have to support your boobs with your hand while you do so. And yes, that is something i have to do and i don't even have that big boobs (C/D cups depending on the store and 75 centimetres around my chest)
gain weight
To be honest I tend to look at a girl's face more. That's often a bigger turn on than boobs for me which may sound surprising as a guy. Obviously after I look at the face it's then straight down to the boobs lol :smile:

I would say though for boobs it's not only size but also shape, perkyness, etc. It's actually kind of difficult to say what ones turn me on and what ones less so, like I say I think many could but it's more a result of boobs in addition to a girl's face looking hot for me really I think. If a girls face doesn't look hot to me then boobs don't tend to do much to turn me on, I mean if she had a real impressive pair in some way they might but generally not so.

That said I always think a fairly nice big pair are pleasing to see on a girl. Always puts her in the right frame of mind to be a girl or should do I think if she has to struggle around with a nice big pair strapped wobbling around on her chest :biggrin:
Reply 19
trust me u dont

big boobs?... chile anyway so

would give anything to go from a D to A you have no idea how bad the struggle is 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending