The Student Room Group

I’m a girl ask me anything you’d like

I saw a boy version of this.. so thought I’d make a girl one. Ask me anything and I’ll answer

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What's your favourite colour?
Reply 2
Original post by charlotte.04
I saw a boy version of this.. so thought I’d make a girl one. Ask me anything and I’ll answer

Are you a boy?
Original post by Henners_
What's your favourite colour?

probably blue, what’s yours?

Favourite (music) band?
Reply 5
probably blue, what’s yours?

blue sucks

cringe
Reply 6
blue sucks

cringe

jk

sorry
Original post by thatcollegegirl
Favourite (music) band?

honestly couldn’t choose one, also have an extremely varied music taste- radiohead, nirvana, still woozy, matt maltese, cigarettes after sex, steely dan, sun room, neill young, arctic monkeys, men i trust, green tea peng
list goes on haha
jk

sorry

it’s basic ik, I also like dark red and black
Original post by Jmoore12
Are you a boy?

maybe i am
maybe i am

send pics or didnt happen
Original post by thatcollegegirl
Favourite (music) band?

how about you
do girls actually think wannabe roadmen are hot coz theyre all d$ckheads trying to get girls' atttention
Original post by Benji8492
do girls actually think wannabe roadmen are hot coz theyre all d$ckheads trying to get girls' atttention

yes omg they're soooo hottttttt
Original post by Anonymous

this better be sarcastic otherwise im slitting my wrists
Original post by Anonymous

you defo had corner ting with one of them considering their trousers are already down 🤷*♂️

to be honest not rly but it depends on the person
So....... how long you have been a girl??
Original post by JAckieee.chan
So....... how long you have been a girl??

16 years

No no no🤮 and this is coming from a girl who thankfully knows enough of them... proper roadmen are lovely people (at least from my social group) but when you see guys who try or even force to be someone they’re clearly not it’s actually really sad

Like I remember the first week of college, there was this guy I can see is trying really hard to walk a certain way (basically with a limp; like mosquitos were biting his leg😂😂😭) and it’s really hard to see them have to feel that being this sort of person or just in general being something that they’re not will allow them to be “popular” or get the attention of the girls which I guarantee you females who take pride in finding a genuine relationship will not even look happily that way ( sad truth) but it is unfortunately the generation

Hope this helps xx☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending