The Student Room Group

different uni courses

i’m thinking of doing a biology couse at uni, not a specific field, just biology as a whole.what unis are good for biology? what types of courses are there? i’m not really sure of the different courses and degrees i could do, and how could biology lead me to a career?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by kelsiex
i’m thinking of doing a biology couse at uni, not a specific field, just biology as a whole.what unis are good for biology? what types of courses are there? i’m not really sure of the different courses and degrees i could do, and how could biology lead me to a career?

Hi @kelsiex there are many Biology courses offered at university, including a general Biology degree. Have a look on the UCAS search tool below, this may help you narrow down your search for a suitable course and university. Go over to the university course pages that you are interested in, and find out more information regarding course content and career progression. The next step would be to attend an online open day to find out more by asking the lecturers and students questions. I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, we would be happy to help. Thanks Rebecca USW Rep :smile:
https://digital.ucas.com/search

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending