Greekdentist
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hi! Does anyone know when will Leeds start sending interview invites?
emoor03
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by aspireddentist)
Hi! Does anyone know when will Leeds start sending interview invites?
Hi, I don't think the begin sending them til the end of January. They're definitely later than a lot of other unis I think because BMAT was only taken in November. Although I could be wrong!!
Greekdentist
Rep:
?
(Original post by emoor03)
Hi, I don't think the begin sending them til the end of January. They're definitely later than a lot of other unis I think because BMAT was only taken in November. Although I could be wrong!!
Thank you! Fingers crossed they will reply soon.
Where did you apply?
emoor03
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Thank you! Fingers crossed they will reply soon.
Where did you apply?
Yes hopefully they do!!
i applied to Leeds, Liverpool, Cardiff and Manchester.
not heard back from any yet, apart from a rejection from Liverpool!
where have you applied?
Greekdentist
Rep:
?
Yes hopefully they do!!
i applied to Leeds, Liverpool, Cardiff and Manchester.
not heard back from any yet, apart from a rejection from Liverpool!
where have you applied?
I applied to aberdeen, leeds, uclan and liverpool. I got rejected pre-interview from aberdeen and liverpool due to low ucat but I did my uclan interview on 16/12. Haven't heard for the outcome yet and not from leeds. Fingers crossed we will get a reply soon. What is your bmat score? I got 4.2, 3.7, 3.5A. Do you think I would be ok?
emoor03
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I applied to aberdeen, leeds, uclan and liverpool. I got rejected pre-interview from aberdeen and liverpool due to low ucat but I did my uclan interview on 16/12. Haven't heard for the outcome yet and not from leeds. Fingers crossed we will get a reply soon. What is your bmat score? I got 4.2, 3.7, 3.5A. Do you think I would be ok?
ah congrats on the uclan interview!
Do you mind me asking what your ucat was?
Well done on your bmat score, thats really good, i think you should be ok, but tbh you can't really predict anything i dont think, as leeds looks at everything and BMAT is only a small part of it, but fingers crossed!
i got a very similar bmat score - 4.6, 4.3 and 3.5A
Greekdentist
Rep:
?
ah congrats on the uclan interview!
Do you mind me asking what your ucat was?
Well done on your bmat score, thats really good, i think you should be ok, but tbh you can't really predict anything i dont think, as leeds looks at everything and BMAT is only a small part of it, but fingers crossed!
i got a very similar bmat score - 4.6, 4.3 and 3.5A
Thank you so much!
Yess fingers crossed we will get a reply from leeds soon too.
My UCAT score was so low. I got 2300 and band 3 overall and I was so sad given that it was my third time sitting and I got the lowest score from all times. What was yours?
emoor03
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Thank you so much!
Yess fingers crossed we will get a reply from leeds soon too.
My UCAT score was so low. I got 2300 and band 3 overall and I was so sad given that it was my third time sitting and I got the lowest score from all times. What was yours?
Yes hopefully we do!!
Mine was 2400 B1, ah no thats gutting but you still managed to get a uclan interview, so thats amazing!!
Greekdentist
Rep:
?
Yes hopefully we do!!
Mine was 2400 B1, ah no thats gutting but you still managed to get a uclan interview, so thats amazing!!
Yess that is very good that uclan offered me an interview although it was a bit stressful and daunting experience LOL.
Fingers crossed Leeds will reply to us soon and we will get a place at the end. Wishing you best of luck to your other choices too.
emoor03
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Yess that is very good that uclan offered me an interview although it was a bit stressful and daunting experience LOL.
Fingers crossed Leeds will reply to us soon and we will get a place at the end. Wishing you best of luck to your other choices too.
Thank you!! Lets hope we hear from Leeds sometime soon, and good luck to you too
Greekdentist
Rep:
?
Thank you!! Lets hope we hear from Leeds sometime soon, and good luck to you too
dentg2002
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
on the latest email they said early january but I still haven’t heard anything ://
Greekdentist
Rep:
?
(Original post by Giuliaf)
on the latest email they said early january but I still haven’t heard anything ://
Same why they take so long.
Did you get any other interviews? I had one from uclan last month but I haven't heard back from them.
dentg2002
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Same why they take so long.
Did you get any other interviews? I had one from uclan last month but I haven't heard back from them.
ikr it’s kinda frustrating... I got an interview from cardiff and it’s next week and haven’t heard from kings . Well done for the interview it takes a long time for them to get back usually most of my friends are in the same situation so dw
Greekdentist
Rep:
?
ikr it’s kinda frustrating... I got an interview from cardiff and it’s next week and haven’t heard from kings . Well done for the interview it takes a long time for them to get back usually most of my friends are in the same situation so dw
Thanks! Yeah fingers crossed we will get an invite soon.
Bets of luck to your other choices too.
dentg2002
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Thanks! Yeah fingers crossed we will get an invite soon.
Bets of luck to your other choices too.
thank you!! you too
Greekdentist
Rep:
?
thank you!! you too
Thank you!!
Nuhasalem
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I’ve been waiting for Leeds too ! The email said early January so it’s making me feel on edge that it’s past halfway Jan now and still nothing. Well done for the interview you’ve had so far! I got an interview from Newcastle on Friday and Manchester rejected me since I’ve not got the grades. I’ve applied through Access to Leeds and PARTNERS programme so just hoping Leeds get back to me
Greekdentist
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by Nuhasalem)
I’ve been waiting for Leeds too ! The email said early January so it’s making me feel on edge that it’s past halfway Jan now and still nothing. Well done for the interview you’ve had so far! I got an interview from Newcastle on Friday and Manchester rejected me since I’ve not got the grades. I’ve applied through Access to Leeds and PARTNERS programme so just hoping Leeds get back to me
Hey! I emailed Leeds about it and they didn't reply to me too. I feel so sad. Their interviews are approaching and still nothing.
I really hope they will reply soon.
Nuhasalem
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hey! I emailed Leeds about it and they didn't reply to me too. I feel so sad. Their interviews are approaching and still nothing.
I really hope they will reply soon.
Well let’s hope for the best and for it to be soon, if I get one I’ll be sure to come on here and let you know
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads