The Student Room Group
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website

I have applied for film production has anyone heard back or been offered a place?

I have applied for film production has anyone heard back or been offered a place?I applied in November and gave them my portfolio but still haven’t heard anything :/
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
i have had 3 replies unconditional from the northern school of art, conditional from futureworks and a rejection from aub :smile: still waiting on sheffield hallam and leeds arts, wbu?
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website
Reply 2
hey, I applied and sent my portfolio in before the Christmas holidays, only just got a reply and an offer now as they're reopened. hope u guys get what u want :smile:
hi! i also applied in november and i’ve just heard back yesterday with an offer. i think they have waited until january to make giving out offers fair. i’m sure you’ll hear back soon.
Original post by mia.p222
hey, I applied and sent my portfolio in before the Christmas holidays, only just got a reply and an offer now as they're reopened. hope u guys get what u want :smile:

are you thinking of going?
Reply 5
Original post by mia.p222

Hi Mia I got an offer too ☺️
hey! i applied for film production at aub back in october. I know they didn’t start processing applications until mid november and when I sent in my portfolio, it took another month until I found out I had an offer. I was lucky to get mine just before schools broke up so your email may come soon! best of luck :smile:
Well done to everyone who has got an offer. I'm waiting to hear at the moment. :smile:
Original post by Joker Chungus
Well done to everyone who has got an offer. I'm waiting to hear at the moment. :smile:

Good luck!!
Reply 9
Applied in the first few days of December and sent in my portfolio at the beginning of January. No word yet, but here's to hoping! Best of luck to everyone :smile:
Just got an offer from AUB, so happy!:smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Joker Chungus
Just got an offer from AUB, so happy!:smile:

Congrats!
I got asked for a portfolio in late November and submitted it in December and I got an offer ladt week so you should get one soon👍🏽

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending