The Student Room Group

How do you know if you are in the friend zone ?

Obviously without the ‘your such an amazing friend ‘.
Reply 1
What is Ser Jorah ?
I think you'll knw whn u look into their eyes.. if tht person avoids you..there you go you are frnd zoned.............. I GUESS
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I think you'll knw whn u look into their eyes.. if tht person avoids you..there you go you are frnd zoned.............. I GUESS

Do you mean if they keep eye contact ?
What is Ser Jorah ?

you really saying you haven't watched game of thrones??

I mean tbf he was like 60 and daenerys was probably about 15
Reply 5
Original post by Benji8492
you really saying you haven't watched game of thrones??

I mean tbf he was like 60 and daenerys was probably about 15

Sorry, I keep meaning to watch it but I forget. Have you got any advice / ideas though ? I could take as much as I can get.
Do you mean if they keep eye contact

I mean..you look to tht person's eyes but tht person looks away immediately..or doesn't want to go thru tht moment..
Sorry, I keep meaning to watch it but I forget. Have you got any advice / ideas though ? I could take as much as I can get.

if you can find an excuse to touch the person see how they react and that usually shows if they mates or into u
Reply 8
I mean..you look to tht person's eyes but tht person looks away immediately..or doesn't want to go thru tht moment..

Oh , okay, I’ll have to try that.
Reply 9
if you can find an excuse to touch the person see how they react and that usually shows if they mates or into u

What would they do in both of these situations ?

is this a girl or boy

I let my frnds touch me..but tht doesn't mean tht I want tht person someone more than a frnd..it can be really inappropriate for girls if u plan to do something more than touching their hand or shoulder
is this a girl or boy

Boy and I’m a girl.
Boy and I’m a girl.

if he thinks your a friend hes more likely to treat the touch as less of a deal like if you go in for a hug and he hugs you back hes probably a friend id say. but if he stiffens up I'd say hes either into you or just really self conscious. I mean its not a sure fire way to know but its worth a try I think, text me if you do
Reply 14
When you’re friends with someone and decide to ask them out and they say no. Even worse if they add that they just want to be friends. Sex is just such a natural way to enhance friendship, what are they thinking of..
if he thinks your a friend hes more likely to treat the touch as less of a deal like if you go in for a hug and he hugs you back hes probably a friend id say. but if he stiffens up I'd say hes either into you or just really self conscious. I mean its not a sure fire way to know but its worth a try I think, text me if you do

We have hugged before and he was a little hesitant as it was the first hug but should I check next time as well ?
We have hugged before and he was a little hesitant as it was the first hug but should I check next time as well ?

yeah try again coz maybe hes just not used to hugging girls in general
yeah try again coz maybe hes just not used to hugging girls in general

Okay, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest