How do you know if you are in the friend zone ?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Obviously without the ‘your such an amazing friend ‘.
Anonymous #1
What is Ser Jorah ?
Anonymous #2
Report 10 months ago
I think you'll knw whn u look into their eyes.. if tht person avoids you..there you go you are frnd zoned.............. I GUESS
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
I think you'll knw whn u look into their eyes.. if tht person avoids you..there you go you are frnd zoned.............. I GUESS
Do you mean if they keep eye contact ?
Benji8492
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
What is Ser Jorah ?
you really saying you haven't watched game of thrones??

I mean tbf he was like 60 and daenerys was probably about 15
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Benji8492)
you really saying you haven't watched game of thrones??

I mean tbf he was like 60 and daenerys was probably about 15
Sorry, I keep meaning to watch it but I forget. Have you got any advice / ideas though ? I could take as much as I can get.
Anonymous #2
Report 10 months ago
Do you mean if they keep eye contact
I mean..you look to tht person's eyes but tht person looks away immediately..or doesn't want to go thru tht moment..
Benji8492
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
Sorry, I keep meaning to watch it but I forget. Have you got any advice / ideas though ? I could take as much as I can get.
if you can find an excuse to touch the person see how they react and that usually shows if they mates or into u
Anonymous #1
I mean..you look to tht person's eyes but tht person looks away immediately..or doesn't want to go thru tht moment..
Oh , okay, I’ll have to try that.
Anonymous #1
if you can find an excuse to touch the person see how they react and that usually shows if they mates or into u
What would they do in both of these situations ?
Benji8492
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
is this a girl or boy
Anonymous #2
Report 10 months ago
I let my frnds touch me..but tht doesn't mean tht I want tht person someone more than a frnd..it can be really inappropriate for girls if u plan to do something more than touching their hand or shoulder
Anonymous #1
is this a girl or boy
Boy and I’m a girl.
Benji8492
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Boy and I’m a girl.
if he thinks your a friend hes more likely to treat the touch as less of a deal like if you go in for a hug and he hugs you back hes probably a friend id say. but if he stiffens up I'd say hes either into you or just really self conscious. I mean its not a sure fire way to know but its worth a try I think, text me if you do
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
When you’re friends with someone and decide to ask them out and they say no. Even worse if they add that they just want to be friends. Sex is just such a natural way to enhance friendship, what are they thinking of..
Anonymous #1
if he thinks your a friend hes more likely to treat the touch as less of a deal like if you go in for a hug and he hugs you back hes probably a friend id say. but if he stiffens up I'd say hes either into you or just really self conscious. I mean its not a sure fire way to know but its worth a try I think, text me if you do
We have hugged before and he was a little hesitant as it was the first hug but should I check next time as well ?
Benji8492
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
We have hugged before and he was a little hesitant as it was the first hug but should I check next time as well ?
yeah try again coz maybe hes just not used to hugging girls in general
Anonymous #1
yeah try again coz maybe hes just not used to hugging girls in general
Okay, thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (64)
32.82%
Yes - a trusted person (54)
27.69%
No (52)
26.67%
I'm not sure (25)
12.82%

Watched Threads