heyyyy, has anyone applied to any yet? I've got a room in cathedral court
University of Derby
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by 20Ellie03)
Congratulations on your offer and securing your accommodation 20Ellie03. As well as on the board, you'll also be able to meet your future neighbours in Coming to Derby Uni 2021.

^Ryan
ErinBlack03
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by 20Ellie03)
I have I’ve got a room in Peak Court
England58
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
What accommodation is closest to the sports campus but mainly the business school ??
University of Derby
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by England58)
What accommodation is closest to the sports campus but mainly the business school ??
Hi England58,

One of the benefits of coming to Derby is that all our accommodation is located close to our campus sites and the city centre.

We think you'll be happy with the location of whichever hall you choose, but if we were to measure exactly, these are the halls you would arrive at first if you were travelling from Kedleston Road, which is where our Business School and Sports facilities are based:

- Flamsteed Court: though this is used for Mature and Postgraduate students
- The next closest halls are Darley Bank or Princess Alice Court.

The free Unibus links Kedleston Road to our halls of residence as well if you don't want to walk. I hope this helps. More information on our halls can be found here.

^Ryan
Kat.02
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I've got a offer for a primary teaching course with Derby being one of my top universities. What accommodation would be best if I took my car?
University of Derby
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Kat.02)
I've got a offer for a primary teaching course with Derby being one of my top universities. What accommodation would be best if I took my car?
Hi Kat.02,

Congratulations on your offer and thanks for your question. Most of our halls have student car parks - our only halls that don’t have parking are Agard Court, Cathedral Court and Darley Bank. If you are going to be a resident of one of those 3 halls, you do get a backup option though, in that from early September, you can apply for any untaken spaces at the other halls (so leaving your car at another hall - fortunately most are within easy walking distance of each other). These spaces are offered out once it's known how many are going to be moving into the halls and requiring a space, and therefore how many spaces remain. So whichever hall you choose, there are options

^Ryan
Kat.02
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Thank you!
Kat.02
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I have a provisional offer for peak court I'm so excited! When will an official offer come through?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (84)
26.01%
England (109)
33.75%
Belgium (27)
8.36%
Germany (38)
11.76%
Spain (6)
1.86%