Is it possible for us to go into another lockdown again?

Watch this thread
Rose_24
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
As mentioned above, I want to know if we will go into another lockdown, as we did in March. If this was to happen, what would happen with year 11s and 13s? And year 12s, they did not do their actual exams and so missed a crucial part of learning, what would happen to them? How long do you think this could go on for?
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Possible, likely, but no point guessing at what the rules will be, because they change every time.

You'll just have to wait to find out like everybody else.
Bexjw
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Very likely that we will go into lockdown.

Just wait and see watch the announcement.
MrSoloDolo
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
yea it probably will happen, i also fear that exams will be cancelled again
Rose_24
Rep:
(Original post by Bexjw)
Very likely that we will go into lockdown.

Just wait and see watch the announcement.
what announcement?
GCSE_Rockstar32
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rose_24)
what announcement?
Boris Johnson will be delivering an announcement at 8pm.
Rose_24
Rep:
(Original post by GCSE_Rockstar32)
Boris Johnson will be delivering an announcement at 8pm.
what will he be talking about? another lockdown?
username4942066
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I think we will. Scotland already is. The other nations will have to follow.
tinygirl96
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Possibly.
I am fully prepared however. I am going to see if I can find a macrame kit tomorrow and I have a ton of craft magazines to read. I also have books, games etc to distract me from the depressing news. I also have a old Bible and plenty of good food. In addition I have the Internet, Netflix and so on.
Additionally I have various apps on my phone and other resources like my old colouring books, lots of cool toys and the like in abundance. So I am going to be fine. I even have a big box that is currently full of classic family movies and a nice sewing machine. I also own a fully functioning radio. How are you guys doing? You can find stuff on Amazon.
yxzmin.04
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
i’ve seen we are going into a lockdown like the one in march where schools are closed which would make sense with the state we are in
Mcgruber
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Guys do you think lockdown might actually help us? I'm just thinking and pls feel free to disagree but don't you think because we now dont have to waste time travelling to school and all that other jazz, people might actually have more time and work more towards a levels?

A similar things might've happened with ucat/ bmat and other admission tests this year for a-level students. People scores soooo well.
iDK what are your opinions? do we want a lockdown (academically speaking)?
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I'm guessing that another lockdown in England will be announced by 8pm today or tomorrow.:facepalm:
username5161072
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Janet19230)
Hello illuminati. Judging by your profile pic.

When are we slaves going to take the microchip and die??
What’s wrong with you?
uberteknik
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Ubers new word of the day: "Ignoratti" - collective noun for ignorant trolls.

Reuters put this out just now:

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-he...-idUKKBN299210

Lockdown incoming.
Drewski
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Janet19230)
I listen to David Icke
:rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
22.22%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (10)
12.35%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
4.94%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (13)
16.05%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
20.99%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
23.46%

Watched Threads