The Student Room Group

Do you have to paragraph your personal statement for UCAS before sending it off?

The deadline is approaching and I'm kinda stressed because I didn't know you had to paragraph it. is this true?
Yes you should -

1. It makes it far easier to read
2. It shows that you can write properly, as you use paragraphs for every other piece of extended writing
You don’t have to but it will make it read better
Reply 3
Original post by laurawatt
You don’t have to but it will make it read better

How many paragraphs should I add because it's taking up a lot of space, can I indent paragraph?
Original post by jidaaaaxo
How many paragraphs should I add because it's taking up a lot of space, can I indent paragraph?

4-6 paragraphs is good to break it up without going over the top. UCAS removes indents - the only way to clearly show different paragraphs is to have a line gap between them
Reply 5
Original post by Interrobang
4-6 paragraphs is good to break it up without going over the top. UCAS removes indents - the only way to clearly show different paragraphs is to have a line gap between them

Ah thank you so much, btw you see the qualification dates for GCSEs, would it be June or August?
Original post by jidaaaaxo
Ah thank you so much, btw you see the qualification dates for GCSEs, would it be June or August?

I can't remember for sure, but I would suggest results (so August)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending