aloojameed
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
On the whole , which is easier. A level Media or Geography?
Raja12
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by aloojameed)
On the whole , which is easier. A level Media or Geography?
I do a level geo so I would say media. some people think that geography is easy when the amount of content is immense. I also do bio and chem, and find geography easier than both
aloojameed
Rep:
(Original post by Raja12)
I do a level geo so I would say media. some people think that geography is easy when the amount of content is immense. I also do bio and chem, and find geography easier than both
Hmm thanks. I'm picking art and business for definite. Maybe I might give geo a try
Raja12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hmm thanks. I'm picking art and business for definite. Maybe I might give geo a try
yep try geo out, it has 20 percent coursework and 3 exams
aloojameed
Rep:
yep try geo out, it has 20 percent coursework and 3 exams
Is the course work much harder than gcse?
Raja12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Is the course work much harder than gcse?
didnt do coursework at gcse but the a level coursework is simple and just requires work
aloojameed
Rep:
didnt do coursework at gcse but the a level coursework is simple and just requires work
Okay thank uuu
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (28)
20.29%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (66)
47.83%
First aid skills (12)
8.7%
Personal safety skills (4)
2.9%
Sign language (15)
10.87%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (10)
7.25%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
2.17%

Watched Threads