What am I doing wrong ?

Watch this thread
yunus404
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
ever since year 8 i was at grade 4 in English literature but still at year 11 i am still at grade 4. I literally try and revise and try and look for grade 9 analysis but it seems I am not getting out from that grade. guys please help by the way in English language on descriptive writing there seems to be a weird problem of the teacher not understanding what I write. will that also link with literature. how am I meant to do something that will allow the reader to understand what I write.
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by yunus404)
ever since year 8 i was at grade 4 in English literature but still at year 11 i am still at grade 4. I literally try and revise and try and look for grade 9 analysis but it seems I am not getting out from that grade. guys please help by the way in English language on descriptive writing there seems to be a weird problem of the teacher not understanding what I write. will that also link with literature. how am I meant to do something that will allow the reader to understand what I write.
Do more reading and less obsessing over the syllabus and exam technique. Good English doesn't come from learning exam techniques, it comes from absorbing well written and spoken English. Get reading literature.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
18.03%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
25.41%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (65)
53.28%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.28%

Watched Threads