The Student Room Group

A Level Econ - Help Offered

Hi all,

I am an A level Economics teacher with...it appears...plenty of time on my hands for the next 6 weeks! If you have any econ questions or would like advice on exam technique or feedback on essays, drop me a question below or send me a message and I will get back to you ASAP.

Best wishes,

Sarah
Although I'm not an A Level Economics student, I would like a second opinion on a few economics matter from someone who studied economics. If you feel like it's appropriate for me to ask on this thread, let me know.

Thanks
Original post by MindMax2000
Although I'm not an A Level Economics student, I would like a second opinion on a few economics matter from someone who studied economics. If you feel like it's appropriate for me to ask on this thread, let me know.

Thanks

Hi there,

Why not send me a message with your questions and I will help if I can - then it won't get mixed up with any syllabus questions here?

Best wishes
Original post by Economics Helper
Hi all,

I am an A level Economics teacher with...it appears...plenty of time on my hands for the next 6 weeks! If you have any econ questions or would like advice on exam technique or feedback on essays, drop me a question below or send me a message and I will get back to you ASAP.

Best wishes,

Sarah

Hi! Could you give me some feedback on some of my economics essays? It is completely fine if not.
Original post by abbbbbb.
Hi! Could you give me some feedback on some of my economics essays? It is completely fine if not.

Hi, yes of course, no problem. Just send me the essay and the exam board and paper and I will take a look and give you some feedback!
Hi, yes of course, no problem. Just send me the essay and the exam board and paper and I will take a look and give you some feedback!

Thank you sooooo much! I will PM you them now.
Hi all,

I have worked through all the essays received to date - if you have essays you need advice on, or questions you need help with, do feel free to send them over!

Best,

Sarah
Reply 7
Hi all,

I have worked through all the essays received to date - if you have essays you need advice on, or questions you need help with, do feel free to send them over!

Best,

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Just wondering if you're still available for help, no problem if not!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending