Economics Helper
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi all,

I am an A level Economics teacher with...it appears...plenty of time on my hands for the next 6 weeks! If you have any econ questions or would like advice on exam technique or feedback on essays, drop me a question below or send me a message and I will get back to you ASAP.

Best wishes,

Sarah
MindMax2000
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Although I'm not an A Level Economics student, I would like a second opinion on a few economics matter from someone who studied economics. If you feel like it's appropriate for me to ask on this thread, let me know.

Thanks
Economics Helper
Rep:
?
(Original post by MindMax2000)
Although I'm not an A Level Economics student, I would like a second opinion on a few economics matter from someone who studied economics. If you feel like it's appropriate for me to ask on this thread, let me know.

Thanks
Hi there,

Why not send me a message with your questions and I will help if I can - then it won't get mixed up with any syllabus questions here?

Best wishes
abbbbbb.
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Economics Helper)
Hi all,

I am an A level Economics teacher with...it appears...plenty of time on my hands for the next 6 weeks! If you have any econ questions or would like advice on exam technique or feedback on essays, drop me a question below or send me a message and I will get back to you ASAP.

Best wishes,

Sarah
Hi! Could you give me some feedback on some of my economics essays? It is completely fine if not.
Economics Helper
Rep:
?
(Original post by abbbbbb.)
Hi! Could you give me some feedback on some of my economics essays? It is completely fine if not.
Hi, yes of course, no problem. Just send me the essay and the exam board and paper and I will take a look and give you some feedback!
abbbbbb.
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Economics Helper)
Hi, yes of course, no problem. Just send me the essay and the exam board and paper and I will take a look and give you some feedback!
Thank you sooooo much! I will PM you them now.
Economics Helper
Rep:
?
Hi all,

I have worked through all the essays received to date - if you have essays you need advice on, or questions you need help with, do feel free to send them over!

Best,

Sarah
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (44)
5.8%
Uncertainty around my education (88)
11.61%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (80)
10.55%
Lack of purpose or motivation (97)
12.8%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (39)
5.15%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (43)
5.67%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (82)
10.82%
Financial worries (51)
6.73%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (32)
4.22%
Exposure to negative news/social media (47)
6.2%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (24)
3.17%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (72)
9.5%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (59)
7.78%

Watched Threads