2022 EXAMS...?? I know its too early to decide but...?

Watch
username5454234
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I know its a little early to be deciding this but what do u think’ll happen to exams in 2022? Seeing as the ones this year are cancelled and the ones last year were what about 2022?? In my opinion i feel like they shud cancel 2022 exams because we’ve missed sooooo much learning but imo i rlly hope they get cancelled i’d much rather get predicted
mikrokosmos
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i'm sure the government won't want to go through this process a third time and will try their hardest to allow exams in 2022 to go ahead. but who knows, they said the same with 2021 exams...
SparkleFace
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m not sure I think that they definitely WILL make some good changes but I don’t think they’ll scrap them again either. But you never know like how we don’t know for this year. Best to wait and keep doing your best.
Ella101942
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I really doubt they will as if they did, it would affect the same people who missed out on doing their gcses in 2020, and most people will be accepted into universities without having taken a proper exam. I also don't they would let it happen for the 3rd time in a row, and with people now being vaccinated, the chances are slim tto nothing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (467)
51.43%
No (441)
48.57%

Watched Threads