The Student Room Group

what year should I apply?

I’m a law student, currently in my second year. I know we’re meant to start applying for training contracts etc, but I don’t know which year to apply for, 2023, or 2024? Because I know you’ve got to do the LPC. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Hi, sorry I was wondering if you could answer something for me as I want to study law at university in 2 years time, I’m currently studying politics, English literature and language and sociology at a-level, but now I’m unsure whether I should of taken law at a-level as well? Is law better to have as an a-level if you want to study it at university? Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by Georgia6484
Hi, sorry I was wondering if you could answer something for me as I want to study law at university in 2 years time, I’m currently studying politics, English literature and language and sociology at a-level, but now I’m unsure whether I should of taken law at a-level as well? Is law better to have as an a-level if you want to study it at university? Thanks

No not at all, I didn’t take it for A-level, and most of the people I know who study law didn’t take it either, most took English, History and other humanities like sociology etc. Good luck!
Original post by Pg1333333
No not at all, I didn’t take it for A-level, and most of the people I know who study law didn’t take it either, most took English, History and other humanities like sociology etc. Good luck!

Thank you so much! I’ve been stressing about it and I’m a lot less stressed now! thank you :smile:
Original post by Georgia6484

I don't do law (i do phy/chemistry) but my sister who does says it actually better to do core subjects like English, history and a third (language) -
Original post by Destinexx
I don't do law (i do phy/chemistry) but my sister who does says it actually better to do core subjects like English, history and a third (language) -

Ah ok, thank you:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending