help! Watch

This discussion is closed.
hazzie1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
My boyfriend is being evicted from his flat today, and his mum was supposed to be helping him move. HOwever, she's seems to have gone insane, trying to strangle her 3 year old daughter and saying she wants to kill herself. My boyfriend, who has anger management problems basically took her at her word - don't worry he didn't actually kill her - he smashed up his flat and threw her out. THis leaves him with nowhere to go and no way to move his stuff, and the eviction people are coming today. He says he doesn't want me to go round, and wont' call his dad or anyone, because his mum told him that no one in his family likes him. What shall I do? He's now stopped texting me and I can't call him as I have no cred. I'm slightly freaking out!
Harv616
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by hazzie1)
My boyfriend is being evicted from his flat today, and his mum was supposed to be helping him move. HOwever, she's seems to have gone insane, trying to strangle her 3 year old daughter and saying she wants to kill herself. My boyfriend, who has anger management problems basically took her at her word - don't worry he didn't actually kill her - he smashed up his flat and threw her out. THis leaves him with nowhere to go and no way to move his stuff, and the eviction people are coming today. He says he doesn't want me to go round, and wont' call his dad or anyone, because his mum told him that no one in his family likes him. What shall I do? He's now stopped texting me and I can't call him as I have no cred. I'm slightly freaking out!
ring him from a pay phone or somthing. And he should get in touch with the rest of his family and see if they will help, theres no harm in trying. And i think u should get in touch with social services, that 3 yr old doesnt sound safe in her hands.
Kuddly!
Report 14 years ago
GO GET credit n give him a call,

free textin off the net?
instead of posting online........
pie
Report 14 years ago
Contact some of his other friends and ask them to help him.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (529)
80.4%
Leave (129)
19.6%

Watched Threads