The Student Room Group

How to stay motivated?

Now it is all online I don't know how I am going to stay motivated. Normally going to school puts me in a certain mindset but without now I don't know what I am going to do. I don't like two of my a levels but at least the teachers were engaging and the classes were fun but now I don't have that so I how am I going to focus? On top of that I don't get on well with my family- going to school was .y only escape but now I am trapped. Please help me??? I am in yr12 but already I am sooo stressed about exams, especially end of years and I don't know what to do?? Sorry for the rambling
Reply 1
Original post by Lily_23
Now it is all online I don't know how I am going to stay motivated. Normally going to school puts me in a certain mindset but without now I don't know what I am going to do. I don't like two of my a levels but at least the teachers were engaging and the classes were fun but now I don't have that so I how am I going to focus? On top of that I don't get on well with my family- going to school was .y only escape but now I am trapped. Please help me??? I am in yr12 but already I am sooo stressed about exams, especially end of years and I don't know what to do?? Sorry for the rambling

Same position as you here, year 12 with no motivation and I hate college. I find that to do lists really help because of the satisfaction of crossing off a task. Also watch study tips YouTube videos they really motivate me!

Quick Reply

Latest