The Student Room Group

Unit 4 preparing for written assignment

In this question, I am required to produce an assignment plan that will support me to write an illustrated report for my unit 5 assignment.
I am unsure whether I will only use the timetable approach to answer this question or to create a survey/ questionnaire alongside ?

I study with Stonebridge college ( Access to Nursing)
Original post by normani
In this question, I am required to produce an assignment plan that will support me to write an illustrated report for my unit 5 assignment.
I am unsure whether I will only use the timetable approach to answer this question or to create a survey/ questionnaire alongside ?

I study with Stonebridge college ( Access to Nursing)

you use the timetable approach
you need to do a two week timetable and make sure you include each part of how you intend to spend your time creating the cell biology assigmnet so
for example day on read the cell biology assignment breif and criteria and begin research ect and plan how much you will do each day. it also has to be dated.
i hope this helps :-)
Reply 2
Original post by vicoria86
you use the timetable approach
you need to do a two week timetable and make sure you include each part of how you intend to spend your time creating the cell biology assigmnet so
for example day on read the cell biology assignment breif and criteria and begin research ect and plan how much you will do each day. it also has to be dated.
i hope this helps :-)

Omg thank you so much . <3
Original post by normani
Omg thank you so much . <3

you are wlcome ive also replied to unit 7 too hope this helps you. dont be un nerved keep going xxx
Reply 4
you are wlcome ive also replied to unit 7 too hope this helps you. dont be un nerved keep going xxx

Honestly, you are a sweetheart 💕💕💕thank you so much
Original post by normani
Honestly, you are a sweetheart 💕💕💕thank you so much

You are more than welcome just glad that I could help lovely. Let me know how you go on xxxx
Reply 6
You are more than welcome just glad that I could help lovely. Let me know how you go on xxxx

Hello! I am new to TSR.
I have just started Unit 4.
Would you be willing to share the assignment planner that you produce for this assessment so that i know what i need to include and how to lay it out?
Thank you :smile:
Original post by NoobMcl
Hello! I am new to TSR.
I have just started Unit 4.
Would you be willing to share the assignment planner that you produce for this assessment so that i know what i need to include and how to lay it out?
Thank you :smile:

Hey I'm on unit 4 too. private message me and we can try to help each other xx
Reply 8
Original post by Cherisse88

have you managed to complete this yet im so stuck :frown:
Original post by Cherisse88

can help if you still need it inbox me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending