The Student Room Group

Braces

I want to get braces but I remember the NHS didn't provide me because i wasn't bad enough. I remember that I asked how much it would cost and they said 1000 pounds. I was wondering if that is worth it for 2 front teeth out of place and 1 in the bottom and would it be more expensive because I'm over 18
Reply 1
Metal braces usually cost from around £1500 to £3000 from what I know, It may be different depending where you live.
Im not sure if i can say if its worth getting them, it would depend on your financial situation and whether your teeth are affecting your daily life. If you feel self conscious about your teeth it may be worth getting braces. Although at the moment I don't think it matters as much as we're wearing masks anyways.
Depends how bad you feel about your teeth and if they are affecting you on a daily. Braces are worth it because why wouldn’t you want perfectly straight teeth, but they are really expensive so it depends whether you can afford it. Also, do some research as to how you can pay for it - i know that you can pay monthly instead of just in one bulk payment

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending