Chlxemai
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I’ve received emails from universities to say that my interviews have been booked for my chosen degree I want to study, however these haven’t updated on UCAS tack, all my choices just say ‘currently considering’ or ‘reffered’ when I’ve got 2 interviews booked already.

Is UCAS behind with updating?
username5256148
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I don’t think ucas is supposed to update after receiving an interview? I wouldn’t worry, just stick to what the emails are saying.
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Chlxemai)
I’ve received emails from universities to say that my interviews have been booked for my chosen degree I want to study, however these haven’t updated on UCAS tack, all my choices just say ‘currently considering’ or ‘reffered’ when I’ve got 2 interviews booked already.

Is UCAS behind with updating?
Hi!

Sometimes your interviews are counted as the 'currently considering' and 'referred' part of UCAS, as not every course requires an interview. The uni you are applying to knows that you have applied as you've got an interview so don't panic it's not on your UCAS.
Congratulations though on getting an interview and good luck!

I hope this helps!
Chloe - Official Student Rep
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
The unis may not update UCAS with this status. As long as you are in communication with them directly, everything is fine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
28.24%
No (244)
71.76%

Watched Threads