English Literature Coursework - Christina Rossetti selected poems + The History Boys

Watch
CuriousMedic79
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I have a piece of coursework that was graded A* by my teacher. It hadn't been submitted by my school due to coronavirus , so If anyone is needing help with theirs or wants to take a look at mine , let me know!

I haven't yet shown it to anyone just in case you are worried!
sheenachris
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi! I'm currently doing my prose component and have chosen Pride and Prejudice and Catcher in the Rye as my two texts for the first piece. Its going to be about to what extent do these texts show sexist stereotypes towards women, I was wondering if Catcher in the Rye would be a good book for it? And, if you've done your prose component because I'm confused as to whether I have to do four pieces of work (Prose: two texts, different authors and Poetry (two poems, same poet)
CuriousMedic79
Rep:
?
(Original post by sheenachris)
Hi! I'm currently doing my prose component and have chosen Pride and Prejudice and Catcher in the Rye as my two texts for the first piece. Its going to be about to what extent do these texts show sexist stereotypes towards women, I was wondering if Catcher in the Rye would be a good book for it? And, if you've done your prose component because I'm confused as to whether I have to do four pieces of work (Prose: two texts, different authors and Poetry (two poems, same poet)
I cant lie im really confused so let me just explain what I did.
I did 2 sets of coursework. 1 was analysing in a singular book called the color purple.
The second was comparing Christina Rossettis selected poems with The History boys.

I am not sure if that is of any help to you?
sheenachris
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by CuriousMedic79)
I cant lie im really confused so let me just explain what I did.
I did 2 sets of coursework. 1 was analysing in a singular book called the color purple.
The second was comparing Christina Rossettis selected poems with The History boys.

I am not sure if that is of any help to you?
That does help, its just that when I looked up NEA exemplar reesponses I see: Prose (Comparison of text A and Text B with Author A and Author B) Poetry (Poem A and Poem B from Poet A)
CuriousMedic79
Rep:
?
(Original post by sheenachris)
That does help, its just that when I looked up NEA exemplar reesponses I see: Prose (Comparison of text A and Text B with Author A and Author B) Poetry (Poem A and Poem B from Poet A)
I think you should ask your teacher. If you are able to choose the books I did i will gladly send over my work!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
4%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (21)
16.8%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (22)
17.6%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (16)
12.8%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (37)
29.6%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
19.2%

Watched Threads