The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I wish I had time to be bored, I have far too much work to do, I think I am going to get a 2:2 at this rate :frown:

I am going to make sure I stop going out so much and spend much less time on here in the next few weeks. Starting from when I get back from the hospital today.
Reply 2
Shall I sing ye a song of the emerald isle?
Reply 3
eric bischoff
i have only been up for about 30 minutes and im bored already. Theres about 5 people signed in on msn messenger that dont speak much. Not much seems to be going on here and im sat here listening to me against the music! thats how bored i am.

So someone please do something interesting :smile:

*moons* :p:
Reply 4
eric bischoff
i have only been up for about 30 minutes and im bored already. Theres about 5 people signed in on msn messenger that dont speak much. Not much seems to be going on here and im sat here listening to me against the music! thats how bored i am.

So someone please do something interesting :smile:

im having a convosation about kissing with someone atm :biggrin:
Reply 5
amazingtrade
I wish I had time to be bored, I have far too much work to do, I think I am going to get a 2:2 at this rate :frown:

I am going to make sure I stop going out so much and spend much less time on here in the next few weeks. Starting from when I get back from the hospital today.

didn't you say that you were going to stop posting so much when you reached 3000 posts. You are now over 12,000 posts. :eek:
Reply 6
trigger
im having a convosation about kissing with someone atm :biggrin:

iluvatar?
Reply 7
eric bischoff
iluvatar?

if its anyone else...he should start getting worried :p:
Reply 8
damn it how you know :biggrin:
eric bischoff
iluvatar?

It's cos jenna has left us :frown: I told her she'd be missed.
I am in the same position as amazingtrade. I wish I had time to be bored!!!!!!!!!
Reply 11
eric bischoff
didn't you say that you were going to stop posting so much when you reached 3000 posts. You are now over 12,000 posts. :eek:

That was 9 months ago :p: I did stop making posts for a while but then when I had my operation I had weeks at home with nothing to do and I made about 5000 posts in this time.

I also managed to give up in September for a few weeks but it didn't last. I am not saying I am going to stop making posts or leave TSR, I am just going for a week or so just to give me time to do lots of work.
Reply 12
Onearmedbandit

who?
Reply 13
Onearmedbandit

well tell her to come back!
Reply 14
eric bischoff
well tell her to come back!

what?
Reply 15
trigger
what?

jenna = need_money. She left coz she was annoyed of people being mean to her and ganging up on her.
Reply 16
eric bischoff
jenna = need_money. She left coz she was annoyed of people being mean to her and ganging up on her.

oh well if people just said their real names lol she'l be back
Reply 17
trigger
oh well if people just said their real names lol she'l be back

u would think that but she changed her msn address (again) and apparently only onearmedbandit seems to speak to her on there. hmm :rolleyes:
Reply 18
eric bischoff
u would think that but she changed her msn address (again) and apparently only onearmedbandit seems to speak to her on there. hmm :rolleyes:

see its not only me in a tsr romantic entanglment!!!!!!
Reply 19
trigger
see its not only me in a tsr romantic entanglment!!!!!!

nope, iluvatar is as well. But thats it i think :aetsch:

Latest

Trending

Trending