gee321
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
for ppl sitting their gcses in 22. what do u think is gunna happen
WetTap
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by gee321)
for ppl sitting their gcses in 22. what do u think is gunna happen
Im sitting Alevels in 2022 and i think they'll go ahead as normal and we will be the year that royaly take it deep in the arse by the government
gee321
Rep:
(Original post by WetTap)
Im sitting Alevels in 2022 and i think they'll go ahead as normal and we will be the year that royaly take it deep in the arse by the government
:// i want to sit them but itd be better if they reduced the syllabus

im kinda scared
WetTap
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
:// i want to sit them but itd be better if they reduced the syllabus

im kinda scared
yeah same tbf. I think they could possibly just tell us exactly whats in the actual exams like planned this year.
gee321
Rep:
yeah same tbf. I think they could possibly just tell us exactly whats in the actual exams like planned this year.
i cant concentrate one bit at home bruv ima fyck this up . i jus want school 2 open soon
WetTap
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
i cant concentrate one bit at home bruv ima fyck this up . i jus want school 2 open soon
Yeah same im in a maths lesson rn but im just procrastinating in here
gee321
Rep:
Yeah same im in a maths lesson rn but im just procrastinating in here
literally what im doing rn. i have to do geography and english but im just not feeling it and also i feel like subjects like english where you have to analyse and stuff is harder doing at home cs u have no motivation of writing sm
WetTap
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
literally what im doing rn. i have to do geography and english but im just not feeling it and also i feel like subjects like english where you have to analyse and stuff is harder doing at home cs u have no motivation of writing sm
Yeah i 100 percent agree. I have done no work at all today, not even put pen to paper and I've had lessons all day
gee321
Rep:
Yeah i 100 percent agree. I have done no work at all today, not even put pen to paper and I've had lessons all day
want to run away to the maldives w sum1 blud i hate it
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hopefully things'll be mostly back to normal by then. no point in making predictions now but i can imagine they'll take into consideration the pandemic's impact on learning- i wouldn't be expecting the grade boundaries to be super high if the exams do take place as normal etc, but these are just my thoughts :dontknow:
SSKitty
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Things should be back to normal by then, but hopefully, we'll get a shorter syllabus, as we aren't going to be able to go over everything, when we get back to school.
username5583122
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Maybe it is time to start thinking long-term. There is no guarantee that things will get better by next year. https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...256&highlight=
Bossmanfarhan
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
well even when schools open we need to cram 1 year and 3 months of learning on top of the 1 full year in year 11 in 1 year. basically we have 2 years and 3 months of school to catch up in over 1 year
BrightBlueStar11
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
is there any chat room on discord or what's app for gcse?
dogu
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I found a new website. Notes, summaries, questions.. There is everything.. The things that teachers and students share.. gcsetime.com
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
27.96%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
33.33%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (9)
9.68%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
3.23%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.38%
I’m starting to consider my university options (13)
13.98%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.3%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.15%

Watched Threads