Umeshika
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi guys!
I’m putting my uni application in very soon for a Law LLB. I’m wondering what unis people have applied to and what offers they got? What were your predicted grades aswell 🤎
anonymous 333333
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Umeshika)
Hi guys!
I’m putting my uni application in very soon for a Law LLB. I’m wondering what unis people have applied to and what offers they got? What were your predicted grades aswell 🤎
received offers from Birmingham, Coventry, Aston, BCU and still waiting on Warwick
predicted - AAA
Umeshika
Rep:
?
(Original post by anonymous 333333)
received offers from Birmingham, Coventry, Aston, BCU and still waiting on Warwick
predicted - AAA
Ooo what offer did Birmingham give you if you don’t mind me asking? I’m applying there too
anonymous 333333
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Ooo what offer did Birmingham give you if you don’t mind me asking? I’m applying there too
they gave me AAA but then reduced it to AAB
Umeshika
Rep:
?
they gave me AAA but then reduced it to AAB
Oh lucky. I’m not sure if I should apply to Birmingham because I am previews AAB and I don’t know if I’ll get those grades
anonymous 333333
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Oh lucky. I’m not sure if I should apply to Birmingham because I am previews AAB and I don’t know if I’ll get those grades
I think you should give it a shot, you have 4 other choices anyway. What course are you applying for?
Umeshika
Rep:
?
I think you should give it a shot, you have 4 other choices anyway. What course are you applying for?
Law
aylabehcet
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi guys!
I applied for UEA, Lincoln, Reading, Kent and Sheffield Hallam!
I ended up receiving offers from all but resulted to choosing UEA as my firm choice and Lincoln as my insurance

I applied with my predicted as ABB with A* in EPQ

harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Birmingham would probably make you an AAB offer which is their standard offer now. Just make sure you have an ABB back up uni as your insurance
Umeshika
Rep:
?
(Original post by harrysbar)
Birmingham would probably make you an AAB offer which is their standard offer now. Just make sure you have an ABB back up uni as your insurance
Aw do you think? I thought they wouldn’t since law is so competitive. I gave Exeter a shot though and their requirements are AAA also
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Aw do you think? I thought they wouldn’t since law is so competitive. I gave Exeter a shot though and their requirements are AAA also
yes I do think so

many unis are being a bit more flexible with grades this year so if you like Birmingham, go for it!
OmoDiamond
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi guys!
Hi my predicted grades are AAA and B in EPQ ( which I got 2 weeks ago)
I applied for :
University of East Anglia - Law with American Law -offered me AAA
University of Leicester-Law with criminology-they offered me ABB with a grade B at EPQ ( normal requirement is AAB
University of Birmingham- Law with Criminology -offered me ABB if I firm ( normal requirement AAA )
University of Birmingham- Law -offered me ABB if I firm ( normal requirement AAA)
University of Warwick- Law with a year abroad in English - still waiting

And my courses are kinda varied lol😂
Amy.m02
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi guys!
Hi, my predicted grades are A*A*A. Applied Jan 13th to Warwick and Southampton (AAA) haven’t heard back, Nottingham AAA (on hold), offers from Surrey - asked for BBB and UEA asked for AAB xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (21)
6.25%
Uncertainty around my education (36)
10.71%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (38)
11.31%
Lack of purpose or motivation (47)
13.99%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (17)
5.06%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (14)
4.17%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (35)
10.42%
Financial worries (24)
7.14%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (15)
4.46%
Exposure to negative news/social media (21)
6.25%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (9)
2.68%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (34)
10.12%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (25)
7.44%

Watched Threads