How do I follow people on TSR?

Watch
shirokuro3
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I can't figure out how to follow other users here!
Cheesecake04
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
Are you on your phone or laptop / iPad / kindle ?
shirokuro3
Rep:
(Original post by Cheesecake04)
Are you on your phone or laptop / iPad / kindle ?
I'm on laptop
Raptor Jesus
Badges: 20
Report 10 months ago
:sub2:first then you will know

Hover over my username and press follow user, :ta:
shirokuro3
Rep:
I see that on a thread you can hover over someone's username and follow them, but if it's through private messaging, say, how would you follow other users?
Foxehh
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Click a user's username and you should get this.

Name:  2021_01_05_0ku_Kleki.png
Views: 30
Size:  41.6 KB

Click the plus and "follow user".
Last edited by Foxehh; 10 months ago
Icosagon
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by mari0506)
I'm on laptop
Click on their username in blue, then there’s a circle saying ‘follow user’. Click that one :borat:
Raptor Jesus
Report 10 months ago
I see that on a thread you can hover over someone's username and follow them, but if it's through private messaging, say, how would you follow other users?
It's the same, go to their profile page and press follow
shirokuro3
Rep:
(Original post by Raptor Jesus)
It's the same, go to their profile page and press follow
I don't see anything on the profile except their username, profile picture and bio, and the number of posts they've made..Am I doing something wrong here or am I just stupid-
Cheesecake04
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Go to your profile and click following / follow user. Then press the plus and add someone.
shirokuro3
Rep:
Ok I clicked around and figured it out. Thank you for your help!
Raptor Jesus
Report 10 months ago
I don't see anything on the profile except their username, profile picture and bio, and the number of posts they've made..Am I doing something wrong here or am I just stupid-
Name:  j.JPG
Views: 18
Size:  29.0 KBWhere it says follow
flaurie
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Name:  image.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  108.4 KB
Where the cursor is, next to the rep button
(That’s on a profile page)
shirokuro3
Rep:
(Original post by Raptor Jesus)
Name:  j.JPG
Views: 18
Size:  29.0 KBWhere it says follow
thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads