How do you become a TSR volunteer?

Watch
heldbygrace
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’ve seen posts about becoming a TSR volunteer and I was going to apply for Faith and Spirituality, but it’s all seemed to disappear from there. Does that mean you can’t apply anymore? I’ve seen this forum https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=361

Do you just post into there saying which forum you want to do and why you would be good at that or is it something different? Thanks
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MiriamL)
I’ve seen posts about becoming a TSR volunteer and I was going to apply for Faith and Spirituality, but it’s all seemed to disappear from there. Does that mean you can’t apply anymore? I’ve seen this forum https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=361

Do you just post into there saying which forum you want to do and why you would be good at that or is it something different? Thanks
Yep that's exactly it have a read of this thread too to find out more!
heldbygrace
Rep:
?
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Yep that's exactly it have a read of this thread too to find out more!
Awesome thanks
heldbygrace
Rep:
?
@DrawTheLine

I posted one! Do you know how long it takes for them to be seen? I’m not bothered just wandering. Do they tell you if you’ve been rejected or only say if you’ve been accepted? Thanks!
Last edited by heldbygrace; 1 month ago
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MiriamL)
@DrawTheLine

I posted one! Do you know how long it takes for them to be seen? I’m not bothered just wandering. Do they tell you if you’ve been rejected or only say if you’ve been accepted? Thanks!
I've just replied to your application
YaliaV123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (167)
28.89%
No (411)
71.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise