The Student Room Group

Now that exams are cancelled

Are you guys still gonna make notes and revise, or wind down a little?
Reply 1
imma act as if they are still happening because nothing is certain
Just last week Michael said they were happening, now apparently they're not, I'm going to continue learning.
im revising more lol my school said they'd do a proper set of mock - we don't know if that's online yet though
Reply 4
Waiting to hear what Gavin has to say tommorow
Reply 5
Original post by cactussalad
im revising more lol my school said they'd do a proper set of mock - we don't know if that's online yet though

hahah lol my school did the complete opposite by cancelling our mocks :s-smilie:
Reply 6
Original post by xosozz
Waiting to hear what Gavin has to say tommorow

what do you think these "alternative arrangements" are going to be
Reply 7
I stopped revising atm i wanna wait for what they says is gonna happen tomo
Reply 8
Original post by xsowmix
what do you think these "alternative arrangements" are going to be

The telegraph leaked earlier this evening that its most likely to be teachers predictions
Original post by superbo9y
Are you guys still gonna make notes and revise, or wind down a little?

winding down, mocks are postponed until after feb half term for me :smile:
Original post by xosozz
The telegraph leaked earlier this evening that its most likely to be teachers predictions

no no no no no

the one D I got in Biology last year:👁👄👁
Reply 11
Original post by xosozz

That seems highly unlikely after what happened last year. And they still think they will be able to be open in a few months, so they will likely sit some assessments when people go back, like they're doing in Scotland and Wales. At the very least, teachers will need to provide evidence, such as mocks, for the grades they give, as this time they have the time to gather it.
Original post by Zuvio
That seems highly unlikely after what happened last year. And they still think they will be able to be open in a few months, so they will likely sit some assessments when people go back, like they're doing in Scotland and Wales. At the very least, teachers will need to provide evidence, such as mocks, for the grades they give, as this time they have the time to gather it.

I agree, if they give us our predicted grades, universities will be oversubscribed.
Original post by wilshambe
winding down, mocks are postponed until after feb half term for me :smile:

same lol
Reply 14
Original post by Zuvio

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/01/05/teachers-predicted-grades-likely-replace-a-levels-gcses-exams/

I agree, but the telegraph is quite reputable.

Quick Reply

Latest