Turn on thread page Beta

How old were you? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I was 16. I know sum1 on here who was 20 when she joined :p:

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with waiting? I probably won't lose it until I 20 and over which is likely to be in few yrs time :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I think it had been one week since my 16th Birthday, still here....thats an achivement for me anyways...

ReputationRep:
    16.whoop!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by london_1)
    What's wrong with waiting? I probably won't lose it until I 20 and over which is likely to be in few yrs time :rolleyes:
    The thread starter had asked how old were you... when you joined these forums.

Teehehe! *points and laughs* :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    The thread starter had asked how old were you... when you joined these forums.

Teehehe! *points and laughs* :p:
    Well with Erics recent 'dogging' revelations at the tender age of 14 I thought that was what the thread was about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    How old were you all when you joined this forum? I joined 11 days before my 13th birthday. So i was 12.
    From just the thread title I though that that was going to be so much more dirty than it was LOL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Well with Erics recent 'dogging' revelations at the tender age of 14 I thought that was what the thread was about.
    *Correction* 'Extreme dogging' Respect Eric!

ReputationRep:
    *Correction* 'Extreme dogging' Respect Eric!
    He didn't fool me :p:

Btw I had jst celebrated my 20th birthday when I discovered this forum. 20 when I joined too.

ReputationRep:
    Good things happen to those who wait Haha I'm jst kidding.

ReputationRep:
    i was the ripe old age of 17 and eric can i still be a member of the youngsters club i wanna be in the gang

ReputationRep:
    i was, and still am, 20.

ReputationRep:
    I was 16 and I'm now 17

ReputationRep:
    what the hell? HEY! :mad:

sure trigger, it is open to people who are 18 and below (no silly jokes off anyone) :mad:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.