applied to kings about a month ago but no acknowledgement email

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
applied to kings on 14th December but still haven’t received an acknowledgement email
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
As far as I’m aware, UCAS says that universities can reply back until may 31st (at least that’s what it says on the UCAS track page). As long as you’ve received an email stating that the university has received your application then there’s nothing to worry about right now (keep in mind that they’re probably going through thousands of applications right now). If you’re still having doubts you can email the university on their admissions email and provide them with your application ID (which you should receive in the email that confirms that your application has been sent - unless they haven’t provided you with an ID number) and maybe they could help you track your application
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
As far as I’m aware, UCAS says that universities can reply back until may 31st (at least that’s what it says on the UCAS track page). As long as you’ve received an email stating that the university has received your application then there’s nothing to worry about right now (keep in mind that they’re probably going through thousands of applications right now). If you’re still having doubts you can email the university on their admissions email and provide them with your application ID (which you should receive in the email that confirms that your application has been sent - unless they haven’t provided you with an ID number) and maybe they could help you track your application
i didn’t receive an email saying kings got my application and they usually provide login details for kings portal which allows you to track your application
sabedama
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i didn’t receive an email saying kings got my application and they usually provide login details for kings portal which allows you to track your application
have you spoken to your head of year or the referee for your application? The best advice I could give you is to email the university, or call them if you’re able to, and find out what going on with your application. If you aren’t able to reach them or your application referee isn’t any help, call or email UCAS and see if they can assist you with anything.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by salmabadr)
have you spoken to your head of year or the referee for your application? The best advice I could give you is to email the university, or call them if you’re able to, and find out what going on with your application. If you aren’t able to reach them or your application referee isn’t any help, call or email UCAS and see if they can assist you with anything.
okay thank you, I did receive acknowledgements from my other 4 unis and one offer so i’ll probably just contact kings as i don’t think it’s an issue with my application
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (55)
6.08%
Uncertainty around my education (101)
11.17%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (97)
10.73%
Lack of purpose or motivation (112)
12.39%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (44)
4.87%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (49)
5.42%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (100)
11.06%
Financial worries (62)
6.86%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (41)
4.54%
Exposure to negative news/social media (56)
6.19%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (26)
2.88%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (87)
9.62%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (74)
8.19%

Watched Threads