The Student Room Group

period or pregnancy? help.

Hi i’m 16 and recently had sex on my ovulation day ( i believe it was ) i used the pullout method correctly but am scared i’m pregnant. My period is due tomorrow (6th) and i have recently started to produce light red/pink substance am i pregnant or is it common to do so before a period? * note this has never happened before*
1. Pull out method is NOT a birth control substitute please see your GP and talk to them about types of birth control or use a condom....

2. Don't worry yourself about getting a period - stress and anxiety can delay your period (happens to everyone)

3. Take a pregnancy test in a week or so if you miss your period within a week of your period due date.
Original post by Gabbie Shortie
1. Pull out method is NOT a birth control substitute please see your GP and talk to them about types of birth control or use a condom....

2. Don't worry yourself about getting a period - stress and anxiety can delay your period (happens to everyone)

3. Take a pregnancy test in a week or so if you miss your period within a week of your period due date.

Thankyou:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest