The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College London PPL hopefull class of 2021

Scroll to see replies

Got an email so logged on and they also offered me History despite not doing it at A level, LNAT 23, Predicted A* A* A
(edited 2 years ago)
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
i was unsuccessful for PPL but got offered History :frown:
Original post by Zara.3
Just logged on (didn't get an email) and I wasn't successful - they offered me History BA instead (didn't do History a level tho...)
Had A*AA and 23 Lnat

Exact same thing for me!! Kinda gutted
Original post by Jaggett777
Got an email so logged on and they also offered me History despite not doing it at A level, LNAT 23, Predicted A* A* A

this is so silly, when did you apply?
Those hearing back from KCL today, where did you find out? UCAS Track or the KCL Applicant Portal?
Reply 85
Original post by michaelyap
Those hearing back from KCL today, where did you find out? UCAS Track or the KCL Applicant Portal?

Didn’t get any email/notification - legit just logged on to kings apply for a random check and saw a message
Original post by Zara.3
Didn’t get any email/notification - legit just logged on to kings apply for a random check and saw a message

when did you apply?
Reply 87
Original post by Anonymous
when did you apply?

Late September / early October, can't remember the date
Whaaaaat
So u didn’t do history but they offered it
That’s odd🧐

me too!!!! I am so confused
me too!!!! I am so confused

omg when did you get your history offer and when did you apply?
Thats exactly what happened to me!! I haven’t touched history since GCSE but they gave me an offer for that instead. I think perhaps they offered too many deferred placed for PPL last year and now they can’t give our year as many places.
Original post by KeirAdeleke
Thats exactly what happened to me!! I haven’t touched history since GCSE but they gave me an offer for that instead. I think perhaps they offered too many deferred placed for PPL last year and now they can’t give our year as many places.

when did you apply and did they give you a receive for this
I applied in October, and just got told yesterday.
Original post by KeirAdeleke
I applied in October, and just got told yesterday.

and they didn’t give you a reason?
They just said that it was because my application for PPL was unsuccessful and that they recommend for me to consider history with my current qualifications.
still waiting...
Is anyone who received a history offer going to accept it?
I got rejected PPL Kings with LNAT 26 and A*A*A and GCSE all 9s and two 8s. I'm bummed out tbh I thought I had a shot but oh well. Hope this helps anyone else

so sorry to hear, I hope you're happy wherever you end up! also, the. did you apply?
In case people are still waiting, I received a rejection for PPL this morning. They are now considering me for religion, philosophy, and ethics. A little disappointed, but I'm going to be firming Manchester instead now. Best of luck to everyone!
In case people are still waiting, I received a rejection for PPL this morning. They are now considering me for religion, philosophy, and ethics. A little disappointed, but I'm going to be firming Manchester instead now. Best of luck to everyone!

Hey so how did they tell you they are considering you for Religion Philosophy and Ethics?
Was it in the Kings Portal or...👀

Quick Reply

Latest