Hugh Laurie
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I couldnt find a thread for AFP this year and thought Id start one, when I am meant to be revising. Anyone waiting for news?

My Oriel status for NW last night changed to interview complete, and Offers in progress - YH remains at Interviews in progress. Wonder if it means anything...
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
I think all AFP offers are meant to come out at the same time next Wednesday? Both my London and Oxford statuses are still Interview (booked).
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone know what sort of total score (out of 283 I think?) that you need to get a London AFP offer?
HHaricot
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonuser12321)
Hey! Anybody who applied for Cambridge AFP, did 2 of the jobs show 0 places available? And did you exclude those in ranking? Thanks!
Jobs set to zero are rare for academic foundation. They usually are posts reserved for current trainees that are on maternity leave or other statutory leave that is anticipated to be at least 2 rotations for them to return into.
Anonuser12321
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HHaricot)
Jobs set to zero are rare for academic foundation. They usually are posts reserved for current trainees that are on maternity leave or other statutory leave that is anticipated to be at least 2 rotations for them to return into.
Ah okay thanks that makes sense, it was confusing me earlier so I didn’t rank them as it said 0 vacancies for two jobs.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Hey guys, also waiting on London and Ox, not too hopeful after those interviews! Best of luck to everyone
polzeath
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone else's Oriel updated to Interview Complete for London? Not sure what this means
Hugh Laurie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by polzeath)
Has anyone else's Oriel updated to Interview Complete for London? Not sure what this means
The same happened to my North West last week, whilst Yorks and Humber didnt change, wouldnt read too much into it. One day to go
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone received an update yet?
KL9000
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nothing! are we sure it's today or is it friday 15th? the KSS pages say something different on almost every page
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
I've heard from both my deaneries already (WM and Oxford). Congrats to those who received offers! Hope you all hear something soon.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by KL9000)
Nothing! are we sure it's today or is it friday 15th? the KSS pages say something different on almost every page
Did you apply for London, Kent surrey etc? My ranks changed but thats it and I got my interview score sheet
KL9000
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Did you apply for London, Kent surrey etc? My ranks changed but thats it and I got my interview score sheet
Yess I did, i have my rank now and the email with the score. based on that it's a no but just waiting for a small possibility of reserve list!
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
Also I noticed that there are two dates- the 13th and the 15th on the website
Zitka
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Also I noticed that there are two dates- the 13th and the 15th on the website
I got an offer from London at 9:10 today.
rosiegem90
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My ranks 152 for London so assume that’s a no? But same as above it hasn’t changed yet
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by KL9000)
Yess I did, i have my rank now and the email with the score. based on that it's a no but just waiting for a small possibility of reserve list!
Same here! Goodluck
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Zitka)
Congratulations!
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Zitka)
What was your rank by the way? Just so I can benchmark to mine! Feel free not to share ofcourse
Dragw123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've heard from both my deaneries already (WM and Oxford). Congrats to those who received offers! Hope you all hear something soon.
Did u get an offer from WM?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (360)
31.86%
No (770)
68.14%

Watched Threads