vicoria86
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
hi i am currently on unit 7 question two and have become really stuck. the question is:

Produce a short essay analysing the dietary scenarios provided in the Assessor’s Guidance below.

Within your analysis you need to discuss the consequences of not achieving a balanced diet and provide recommendations on how the diets could be improved.

Ac:
Explain dietary requirements at key life stages and the consequences of not achieving a balanced diet

can anyone help please
TIA
toria
Steffiodo88
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by vicoria86)
hi i am currently on unit 7 question two and have become really stuck. the question is:

Produce a short essay analysing the dietary scenarios provided in the Assessor’s Guidance below.

Within your analysis you need to discuss the consequences of not achieving a balanced diet and provide recommendations on how the diets could be improved.

Ac:
Explain dietary requirements at key life stages and the consequences of not achieving a balanced diet

can anyone help please
TIA
toria
Hi Toria,

I am just starting the section on unit 7. Did you manage to complete it? Iv written some notes but i feel as though im repeating what they are saying. Im also giving my own ideas of what i think these people should do to create a healthier lifestyle.

If you have completed id love to hear if im on the right path or iv misunderstood

GOOD LUCK
vicoria86
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Steffiodo88)
Hi Toria,

I am just starting the section on unit 7. Did you manage to complete it? Iv written some notes but i feel as though im repeating what they are saying. Im also giving my own ideas of what i think these people should do to create a healthier lifestyle.

If you have completed id love to hear if im on the right path or iv misunderstood

GOOD LUCK
im on unit 12 now lovely
but more than happy to help
[email protected]
pop me an email and ill advise you were i can .
xxxxxx
Hellyt03
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
im on unit 12 now lovely
but more than happy to help
[email protected]
pop me an email and ill advise you were i can .
xxxxxx
Hi Victoria, would u be able to give me a few pointers on unit 8 pliz, am at a total loss.
vicoria86
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hellyt03)
Hi Victoria, would u be able to give me a few pointers on unit 8 pliz, am at a total loss.
what do you need help with lovely? email me [email protected]
Hellyt03
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
what do you need help with lovely?]
Thank you for getting back to me but I have managed to complete unit 8 and am on unit 9 psychology.
vicoria86
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hellyt03)
Thank you for getting back to me but I have managed to complete unit 8 and am on unit 9 psychology.
ahhh that unit is not so bad its quiet easy and intresting
good luck hunnie
Hellyt03
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
ahhh that unit is not so bad its quiet easy and intresting
good luck hunnie
Thanx
Amyhan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi. Would you please be able to help me, I'm so stuck on question 3 unit 7, of the access to nursing. I really don't even know where to start with it. Any guidance in the right approach would be so so appriciated. Thank you. Amy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (88)
38.43%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (25)
10.92%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (17)
7.42%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (55)
24.02%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (27)
11.79%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
7.42%

Watched Threads